• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spin off game you would like to see after ac switch / core game

Which spin off

• Total voters

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
After ac switch is released ( right RIGHT ) what spin offs would you like seein, just keep it to a feature used in ac cores or something thatd fit with the feel of ac. I myself would like a "ac encyclopedia filler" game or Achtd ( animal crossing happy town designer sorta a follow up to hhd ) But whatd you want :)

Ac dating sym :( lmaoooo nooo

I reckon a RPG game where you had a party of villagers and you had fight all sort of evil monsters would be cool :) Like dragon wuest and pokemon but with villagers... lol

Last edited:
Customizing villagers freely. Like- get pants dude. I'm not really talking about HHD, like literally freely. You don't have to get amiibo cards to get the villager you want. Maybe even make your own villager. I honestly just wish for more villagers. Villagers are fun to make fun of.

i wouldn't really want an Animal Crossing Happy Town Designer, because that's just like ACNL but you get stuff easily... i think something that would be cute would be where you could act as a store owner in town? like if you worked at the able sisters? and it would be kinda like that app called Fashion Story?? lol i'm unoriginal sorry b

I CLICKED THE DATING VOTE!

lol I had to. And I wish you can customize into an animal as well instead of a human. So you can look like the villagers and have a sim style game but keep the other factors in.

I dunno

I'm weird lol.

Anyone else feel this way?

Uh animal crossing fighting game anyone? That'd be cool and kinda hilarious I think, especially if they keep the proportions with the head size.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I reckon a RPG game where you had a party of villagers and you had fight all sort of evil monsters would be cool :) Like dragon wuest and pokemon but with villagers... lol

Yessss!!!! I love dragon quest why is this not funded already it's a GREAT idea

Even better village-topia! You'd be the only human and everyone else would be a animal and the story would be dark villager forces bff move out which causes problems? And then whenever you get a new villager itd go what's they're personality?
Then give a small list with each villager reping a different class! ( I sorta love miitopia :) )

Edit. Just realized instead of each vill being locked to a class you'd pick your favorite then assign their class!

Last edited:

This would be awesome.

Also, I honestly would love an Animal Crossing Mario Party style game. Yeah, like what they tried to do with Amiibo Festival but failed because it turned out to not even be a game. A proper game with minigames and being able to choose from a split path and stuff. Unfortunately, with Amiibo Festival's failure, a proper game will probably never happen.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Happy Town Designer would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it would be quite the same. It'd basically be editing towns and stuff, and you couldn't live in it. Maybe if you could transfer the data to your game it'd be cool.

if you click the top vote, the world explodes

I would like it if there was a proper Animal Crossing party game, not like amiibo Festival. Rather, have it be more like SpongeBob: Lights, Camera, Pants where there was an actual plot and the way of starting games was original rather than being a 100% Mario Party clone.

I'd love a party game, but I'd simply adore an RPG game. Miitopia came out recently and when the free demo came out I sat and played the entire demo in one sitting. Needless to say, I adore Miitopia, I adore the premise of Miitopia and the customisation available, and taking a game premise I love and mixing it with a series I love would be amazing. You, a human, would probably be the leader of your group as a wizard or something, and you get 3 or 4 villager companions who can be assigned a class, but also have personality abilities and species abilities! Like a lazy dog would have a 'sleep' ability to recover health and a 'man's best friend' ability where they'll take a hit for you/one of your other companions. It'll probably never happen, but if it did, I was be all over that.

I'd like a town builder game where you could collect all the villagers and special characters by completing fun little quests like 'breed pink roses and design a dress' which would unlock Rosie or something. ^^

(but not like your usual mobile app 'free' town builder games where you either have to pay for everything or wait for hours... I hate that)

Last edited:
An encyclopedia filler game sounds boring as hell.

I would like it if there was a proper Animal Crossing party game, not like amiibo Festival. Rather, have it be more like SpongeBob: Lights, Camera, Pants where there was an actual plot and the way of starting games was original rather than being a 100% Mario Party clone.
This. Amiibo festival was a let down.

I clicked dating sim as a joke, but it would be nice to play as an animal villager. Or, a spin-off where you play as Isabelle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

An encyclopedia filler game sounds boring as hell.

This. Amiibo festival was a let down.

I clicked dating sim as a joke, but it would be nice to play as an animal villager. Or, a spin-off where you play as Isabelle!

Back