Buying Looking to Complete Sets!

Yes, that's fine. I'll open my gate for you now. The three items will be right next to the train station for you to catalog. :)

I can get you most of the alpine series, if you're okay with missing the lamp. XD

Hi! As you can tell by the title, I'm looking to complete some of my sets!
I will pay 10k per item, and if you feel that is not enough I'd be willing to discuss prices!
Here is what I need:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ETT5lxOXL5

tyia!

I have
the alpine chair, dresser, lamp, low table, large table, rug and sofa;
the classic chair and desk;
the exotic bureau;
the modern cabinet, chair, desk, sofa, wall clock and wardrobe, as well as the modern tile, and
the neutral floor.

Hope I could help! :)

Last edited:
If you don’t have these items: Alpine Low Table, Rug, Sofa, Classic Desk, Exotic Bureau, Chair, End Table, Screen, Wardrobe, Large Alpine Table, Modern Cabinet, Chair, Sofa, Tile, Wall Clock, Wardrobe, Neutral Floor,

I can get you most of the alpine series, if you're okay with missing the lamp. XD

Hi! Okay, yay! So that'd be everything but the lamp?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the Alpine Sofa and the Alpine Dresser x

Hi! Tysm but I think someone else is already going to sell me those items, if it falls through, I will let you know!

Hi! Okay, yay! So that'd be everything but the lamp?

Yep! I ordered two furniture sets from your selling post, so if you get that stuff ready we can do the trade all in one fell swoop!

I have
the alpine chair, dresser, lamp, low table, large table, rug and sofa;
the classic chair and desk;
the exotic bureau;
the modern cabinet, chair, desk, sofa, wall clock and wardrobe, as well as the modern tile, and
the neutral floor.

Hope I could help! :)

Hi! Okay, yay! I'd love the alpine lamp from that set and then everything else if possible!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! I ordered two furniture sets from your selling post, so if you get that stuff ready we can do the trade all in one fell swoop!

Okay! I'll go order the sets now, and will need a few minutes to get everything in!

Hi! Okay, yay! I'd love the alpine lamp from that set and then everything else if possible!

Should I order the 18 items (alpine chair, alpine dresser, alpine lamp, alpine low table, alpine large table, alpine rug, alpine sofa; classic chair, classic desk; exotic bureau; modern cabinet, modern chair, modern desk, modern sofa, modern wall clock, modern wardrobe, modern tile; neutral floor)?

That would be 180,000 bells if... if we follow what you said about 10,000/item... u3u

Agree or decline the offer? Hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'll go order the sets now, and will need a few minutes to get everything in!

Fine by me! Im doing a trade right now so it works out!

Should I order the 18 items (alpine chair, alpine dresser, alpine lamp, alpine low table, alpine large table, alpine rug, alpine sofa; classic chair, classic desk; exotic bureau; modern cabinet, modern chair, modern desk, modern sofa, modern wall clock, modern wardrobe, modern tile; neutral floor)?

That would be 180,000 bells if... if we follow what you said about 10,000/item... u3u

Agree or decline the offer? Hahaha

I don't need the alpine chair, dresser, low table, large table, rug, or sofa as of now, but if the other offer falls through I will let you know!! Everything else I'd still love!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fine by me! Im doing a trade right now so it works out!

Okay great! I will VM when ready. Do you mind pick up?

I don't need the alpine chair, dresser, low table, large table, rug, or sofa as of now, but if the other offer falls through I will let you know!! Everything else I'd still love!

Okay!
Ordering the items you told me right now haha
I'll send you a pm when everything arrive :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay great! I will VM when ready. Do you mind pick up?

Pick up works!

Back