Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Hi! Does anybody else have this layout? Or something similar? I'm asking because I have no idea what to do with the top half of my town :3 (if you've got any idea, please feel free to let me know)

Right now, it's all empty, except for trees I'm slowly replanting

Town Map:

attachment.php

Yes! Omg yes! I just started a new town with this map and I love it!

I'm planning to put the cafe exactly where you did!

I don't think I have a dream address. I will work on that town before bed and upload it when I can asap

Honestly I love this map but I am a bit challenged with some places.

Ask me anything! What are you struggling with exactly? To the right of the train station?

I'd love to see your town - post a dream address code so I/we can visit!

Last edited:
Yes! Omg yes! I just started a new town with this map and I love it!

I'm planning to put the cafe exactly where you did!

I don't think I have a dream address. I will work on that town before bed and upload it when I can asap

Honestly I love this map but I am a bit challenged with some places.

Ask me anything! What are you struggling with exactly? To the right of the train station?

I'd love to see your town - post a dream address code so I/we can visit!

The caf? is in a great place for me, because it's out of the way but not too far and out of reach

I'm struggling with the entire top half xD I don't know what to do for paths and stuff, so that's going to be interesting

* Ken's house is gone now, so I'll need to replant tulips (his house was the one closest to my house)

I'll post a DA as soon as possible and feel free to message me if you'd like!

Personally what I would do is if you want to have paths, try to lay them out as so as soon as you can, since you can always change it, it's a great start especially if you find that you are having trouble with where you would want villagers or pwps to go. And speaking of Pwp, find out which ones you would like to use! I think the top part of the town would be a great places for pwps, that big area between the two bridges look great for a flower clock or fountain pwp and a place right next to brewsters would be cute for a police station and an alternate character's house if that is what you're looking at doing for your paths. :)

Personally what I would do is if you want to have paths, try to lay them out as so as soon as you can, since you can always change it, it's a great start especially if you find that you are having trouble with where you would want villagers or pwps to go. And speaking of Pwp, find out which ones you would like to use! I think the top part of the town would be a great places for pwps, that big area between the two bridges look great for a flower clock or fountain pwp and a place right next to brewsters would be cute for a police station and an alternate character's house if that is what you're looking at doing for your paths. :)

I had paths, but they were too high, or too low (currently too low), or there's a rock in the way, or something.

And thank you! I have no idea what to do as far as pwps and placement go. I have a metal bench next to the campsite, and two wooden benches in the bottom half of town, each at the very bottom :3 I haven't considered other pwps though, so thanks ofr the suggestions//ideas ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is such a nice layout...I think I'm in love.
I really really like the placement of the plaza!

Thank you! I reset so many times to get something like this (something somewhat symmetrical) and I'm glad I don't hate it (I mean, villagers were placed in weird places, but it's all good now)

Dream Address: 4E00-0067-47A2

Notes:
– Welcome to the barren wasteland known as Orion! All of the trees in the top-right of the town were cut down
– I hope to plant fruit trees near retail, along the line between the cliff and the store (I used to have pine trees there)
– Sorry my town's messy
– I'm sorry it's past 12 in my town, I'll re-sync//update tomorrow
– The main room of my house is being changed (again) so, sorry it looks disastrous
– I have no paths set in the upper half, or not really. Any that are set for right now are going to be changed. The temporary white flower outline around Dotty's is there so I have a *general* idea
– Any help is much appreciated :3
– Molly's house is somewhat a mess
– Enjoy (?)
– I'm going ot sleep now, I'll check back tomorrow^

Last edited:
Love your town a suggestion maybe outside the train station add a fountain and some paths going around it and on the stone/cobblestone at the trainstation and add a theme of flowers! I think it would be cool :) Will visit your dream town some time also be sure to update it after any changes. :)

That layout there is pure perfection. It's a thing of beauty.
I really like how the Plaza is centered so well and how the houses seem neatly placed. :)

I was thinking on getting a map layout like that but so far I haven't seen one like that.

Last edited:
By any chances do you have a picture of the layout of when you first got the town thats ok if not I dont even have one of mine xD

Back