• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Mermaid Set / Classic Set

FriendsWithFauna

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4933-1523-3900
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Yellow Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (90) +
I'll pay 5 tbt for an single item from the Mermaid Set and 3 tbt for any one classic. So if you got any spares in your closets I'll buy 'am!
This includes Wallpaper and Flooring

Hi! I can get you the classic bed, classic bookcase, classic buffet, classic clock, classic sofa, classic table, classic vanity, classic wall shelf, classic wardrobe, classic wall, and classic carpet! (so the whole set except the chair and desk)
Let me know if you're interested!

Hi! I can get you the classic bed, classic bookcase, classic buffet, classic clock, classic sofa, classic table, classic vanity, classic wall shelf, classic wardrobe, classic wall, and classic carpet! (so the whole set except the chair and desk)
Let me know if you're interested!

I'm absolutely interested! Ill give you 36 tbt for it all, does that sound fair?

I have the mermaid set and the classic set if you're interested! What pieces do you need from the classic set still?

Oh wow! I still need the desk and chair from the classic set

Ok, I can order those for you and get you the mermaid set! It'll take about 10 minutes if you're ok with that! Also, do you want to have it delivered, or would you prefer to pick it up?

I'll do pick up. How many items are in the Mermaid set? Or would you be okay with about 65 tbt?

Back