Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
My town had jut finished the season of Aurora Borealis and all that fun winter stuff, and I've been tt'ing a lot (reason; When starting Orion, I failed to notice that my DS was set to 2015, so I have been tt'ing to get to 2017). (Also passed Rainbow season)

Anyway, Orion is currently in the midst of the Cherry Blossom season, and wanted to know what your favourite time of year in animal crossing is (could be entire seasons, etc.)

Last edited:
I like the time between February 25th-March 31st when the trees look like this:

WVW69kI0wc0Sypsum5.jpg

It's always been my favorite time of the year since Wild World.

My favorite Times of Year:
- All of March -
- Cherry Blossom - obvious
- The snow from before Toy Day to New Years with the lights on

But my favorite is mid September through Halloween - the days go by and I'm always so excited for the peak fall colors mmmmm :blush:

My favorite Times of Year:
- All of March -
- Cherry Blossom - obvious
- The snow from before Toy Day to New Years with the lights on

But my favorite is mid September through Halloween - the days go by and I'm always so excited for the peak fall colors mmmmm :blush:

Ooo the lights are so cute! ^u^

And yesss the fall colours are so pretty. Designers knew what they were doing :3

My favorite season has to be Autumn, I just love the nice orange/red/yellow colors especially when my native fruit was cherries/apples, the color scheme just looks sooo incredibly nice and I loved the way it looked during sunset. My second favorite has to be winter though, especially because of the snowmen and also when the cedar trees have adorable Christmas lights.

I really love the springtime when all the greens are at their brightest. And add me to the list of people who love cherry blossom season. Recently I was time traveling to April so I could unlock the weeding day topiaries and I unknowingly landed in the middle of cherry blossom season, and not to sound dramatic or anything but I actually gasped because it was so pretty.

I am a bit conflicted about the seasons. I love winter because of the sound of snow and the fact that you can build a snowman. Then again it's probably because it won't snow here irl anymore :(

But as soon as I get back to spring, I realize I also love spring. The fresh green and finally getting decent bugs again. Plus everything looks more alive.

I like the beginning of summer time because of the storms and rain :D

I have always been a rainy person

Even in real life, I love that sense of safety when you are cooped up in your house watching a storm pass

Goes the same way for ACNL

The only time that I don't like rain is when I am sailing ;v;

Always loved autumn since WW. The acorn festival thing was always my favourite, and the town is so pretty at that 5 ime of year. Some may disagre, but autumn's my fave.

Winter! It's the time of the year where I'm able to play the most often. I love the crunchy snow as well, and completely butchering my attempts at snowpeople is hilarious every time. :D

i haven't played very long so it's only been summer, but i like summer!! i like when my mayor walks outside and is very hot and i like when it rains all day. it is like home i live in florida

Cherry blossoms and winter time when I'm off for winter break. The whole time has a good feel to it. However after New Years, I'm sick of the snow in my town.

Back