glover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
I got to fly on a plane i love planes. :D It actually felt like i was flying. But when i woke up it wasn't real cri.

i'm not sure it was the best, because i tend to forget my dreams, but i'm pretty sure one of the better dreams that i vaguely remember was of me, like, basically being the female lead of a rom com

oops was that too embarrassing

i'm not sure it was the best, because i tend to forget my dreams, but i'm pretty sure one of the better dreams that i vaguely remember was of me, like, basically being the female lead of a rom com

oops was that too embarrassing

who would be the love interest? if i was in one i'd want me some jinyoung from b1a4 ohohoho

Honestly though, I do have dreams I've really liked before, but I mostly like all of my dreams. They're really enjoyable for me! I dream pretty much every day and they're always pretty detailed. The dreams I don't like are when I get sleep paralysis because they tend to be nightmares. But I don't get those anymore because I only got them when I would nap and now I no longer nap :(

One of my favorite dreams was about flying to a tall, elegant, white tower (think castle turret) in the distance of a rustic town plaza. It was really peaceful because of the orange-blue gradient sky and full moon. I dreamt about it more than once through lucid dreaming because it was so cool.

who would be the love interest? if i was in one i'd want me some jinyoung from b1a4 ohohoho

i'm pretty sure i just dreamed up some fictional handsome man but yesssss girl to the jinyoung thing (that nose bridge amirite)

i had the most lucid dream where everything i wanted to appear had did.
at first it started off as a thrilling nightmare where it was a zombie apocalypse and i was with my little dog and my father and we were making our way around town MAX stealthiness. then i suddenly remembered i was in a dream and realized i didn't want to be in this dream anymore since it got tiring, so while we were hiding behind some debris, watching as people were being eaten and many people with guns came out and zombies running around, i stepped out from hiding, and the moment i got shot was the same moment the dream quickly transitioned into me flying around the city with superpowers being chased by other people who could fly. and while i was flying, i was fighting dragons with my bare fists soon enough that got boring as well, then i woke up...

...then went back to sleep to go back to zombie apocalypse adventure. driving down the highway in the middle of a desert to an abandoned rusty gasoline station with daryl, rick, michonne and carl. to fill up on gas.

i remember my dreams incredibly well to every detail after waking up. and i like to keep a dream journal.

I had a dream I had met someone in there in the Summer of 2015. Then in my Freshman Year following the Summer I met the person and was horrified and confused at the same time. :p

Eh idk if I should consider it the best. Since I had some rather weird and coincidential times ahead... which still seem to be active as of today. Probably gonna try and focus on something else but it seems hard to do so sometimes which makes me feel aggravated and depressed too damn much.

Overall it was the best because I had met a someone in a dream before doing so irl. The person had helped me alot later too so that's a plus.

Last edited:
last night i had a dream that my friend told me that i was smart and pretty
*self esteem goes through the roof*

Honestly though, I do have dreams I've really liked before, but I mostly like all of my dreams. They're really enjoyable for me! I dream pretty much every day and they're always pretty detailed. The dreams I don't like are when I get sleep paralysis because they tend to be nightmares. But I don't get those anymore because I only got them when I would nap and now I no longer nap :(

I dream every night too and they are like watching mini movies written by a 5 year old and makes no sense. It's painful trying to explain them to my room mate because I do this almost every morning (it's a ritual, poor her) so I don't forget them.. but half way through it I realize what a cluster**** it is. I enjoy my nightmares too because it's like a horror movie, but I also hate when it turns into sleep paralysis. That's probably the worst thing to happen.

My best dreams are the dirty ones with someone I'm interested in lol. It's never really *JUST* that though... like once I had a dream that involved by bf-at-the-time. There were dirty parts in it but a significant part of the dream was of us literally running up buildings because we could defy gravity lmao i don't even know. I love those adventure type dreams.

Back