• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

persona 5 fans ??

nanamii

ლ
Bells
New Leaf Token
ok ,, i love persona 5 and i want to know if we can talk about itt // (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

I love the Persona series... well a lot of Atlus'stuff in general. I've started playing Persona 5... but I've since been distracted with NieR Automata and ACNL :p

l o v e i t
ive played it through 3 times with nearly 300 hrs
the soundtrack is amazing as always
honestly, shoji meguro is GODLY

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT IS PERFECTION

I have spent over 100 hours on my first play through and I can't get enough of it! Sadly I can't really play much since I work a lot and a lot of other games have been coming out that are just as good. Persona 5 is a game that is not only enjoyable, but can really teach you valuable lessons that you should incorporate into your life. It's made me a better person overall and has motivated me tremendously!

I don't own the game myself but I'm watching NicoB's playthrough of it! I love it sooo much! I'm lucky I was able to play P4 and P3 (emulators rock)

I don't own the game myself but I'm watching NicoB's playthrough of it! I love it sooo much! I'm lucky I was able to play P4 and P3 (emulators rock)
i'm watching NicoB's playthrough as well
his persona LP's are my favourite <3

i'm watching NicoB's playthrough as well
his persona LP's are my favourite <3

He's so funny lol and his edits are top notch. I've also been watching his Ace Attorney and Kingdom Heart's lps as well.

I love the Persona series... well a lot of Atlus'stuff in general. I've started playing Persona 5... but I've since been distracted with NieR Automata and ACNL :p

I'm the other way around. I started to play NieR: Automata and then got distracted by Persona 5... Followed by Persona Q... Followed by Persona 5 again.

A friend introduced me to the Persona series, and it has slowly began to consume me. I can't get enough of it

P3 Dancing, P5 Dancing and PQ2 have also been announced ;-; I believe there was also something about an upcoming anime. All we need now is P5 Arena (because at this point I doubt Atlus will revisit P1 or P2)

Last edited:
I'm the other way around. I started to play NieR: Automata and then got distracted by Persona 5... Followed by Persona Q... Followed by Persona 5 again.

P3 Dancing, P5 Dancing and PQ2 have also been announced ;-; All we need now is P5 Arena

I forgot that I had Persona Q until I saw the announcement of Persona Q2. I really need to step up my Persona game lol

Gonna be honest here, I wish Yusuke was a viable romance option for the protagonist. I could not stop laughing at his naivete.

Last edited:
Back