• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite animals

i like dogs and pandas! dogs bc they're always so optimistic and bright and loving, and pandas because they're just big, squishy, clumsu bowls of marshallow :,)

also have a soft spot for chinchillas because they're so soft :)

I've always loved pandas, maybe because i had a large ty panda as a kid that my mom got at her babyshower for me but they're still my number one to this day <3 i also really love white tigers, jaguars, leopards, siamese cats, sphinx and bengal cats

CHICKS ARE THE BEST.
Do not debate, fight, or argue with me because I will backfire all of your arguments. :lemon:

polar bears, seals and deer! and shout out to butterflies too

I'm a big fan of birds, especially crows, ravens, owls, penguins, and vultures.

I'd say tigers. Perhaps pretty basic, but I love them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHICKS ARE THE BEST.
Do not debate, fight, or argue with me because I will backfire all of your arguments. :lemon:

So chickens?

also yeah i love manta rays because they are v cute, and anglerfishes because they are creepy :D

I love kitties & bunnies & birdies & hamhams. I love lots of tiny little animals.

Aside from cats and dogs, I love deer (clearly, I have 5 in my town). I've been told I'm akin to these animals.

Also, I go to school in a place encircled by wilderness and you see them often walking through campus. They're very docile and will eat food from you. Makes my day when I come across them :)

Back