• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite animals

I love wolves they are intelligent cute and love family like us people they work together even in the most difficult situations and never leave a member behind several people could learn from this cute magnificent creature and the legends that they are aggressive and will kill people is ridiculous.
These animals have been hunted almost to extinction because of their fearsome reputation but wolves rarely ever attack humans. Wolves are really loving and gentle animals. Think about it wolves are related to dogs and dogs are sweet and caring animals so why wouldn't a wolf be?
Wolves are such fantastic creatures for reasons listed below:
1. Strength in Numbers
2. Keeping each other alive; not solitary
3. Simply majestic and powerful. Can't get any better than that.
4. In time, they can learn to love humans. It takes patience and stepping in their shoes. Imagine how they would feel if you were kept trapped with nowhere to go (read White Fang).
5. Stunningly skillful and agile.

Frogs have always been my absolute favourite; I think they're super cute and interesting. I also like cows, seals, turtles, and manatees.

Capybaras! They're super chill! My room mate got me a caybara keychain plush from japan that doubles as a screen cleaner (on his butt) and it's the best thing ever. And Dogs of course.

Alpacas (they're so freakin' fluffyyyyyy) and sea otters (they hold hands to not float away hnng how cute) are my top favorite!!

i have too many and they switch a lot but i LOVE giant isopods and milk frogs!!!

Domesticated: Cat
Wild: Giraffe
Bird: Egret
Aquatic: Zebra Shark(and sharks in general)

Squirrels, Sheeps & Guinea Pigs are on the same level for me.. :D

sloth, manatee/dugong, pangolin, tapir, anteater, turts, sneks, saiga antelope.. basically all those oddballs.

red pandas, hyenas, vultures, squids & octopus, rabbits, frogs, sheep, cows, wolves, bats, sharks, owls, sting/manta rays..

aa i just love all animals <3 lol

My no. 1 favorite animal is the Bird. (Especially Parakeets and Eagles.)

I also like Dogs, Pandas, Cats, and Giraffes.

Back