Transgender People No Longer Allowed to Enlist - Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUCKING CUCKS IN THE HOUSE HOOTY HOO THIS THREAD OS OFFICIALLY LIT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will assaninate Trump and all his Republican cucks in arms who are to succeed him uwu

Mods?

Doesn't matter what side you're on, but c'mon. I've seen you troll before, and you are not be constructive at all.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20170727-231940.jpg

anyone who is denounced from the american army is more respectable imo, its absolutely shameful the absolute mess theyve made of so many things, at least this way they can keep their conscious clear and for the record donal trump is disgusting, he can hide behind whatever reasons he wants but its crystal clear hes transphobic

Yeah cause I'd totes go out and murder his ass. Omw to the ovary office w a shotgun xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see maturity in the rules bud

At least you know that you have no maturity whatsoever. How depressing.

People like you are the real reason this world is a depressing mess.

Last edited:
At least you know that you have no maturity whatsoever. How depressing.

People like you are the real reason this world is a depressing mess.

ironic how u can say that when we're discussing a man who openly discriminates.. i think i can take a guess on who is making the world a more depressing mess.. not some person on acnl forum

Am I supposed to take discussion on this forum seriously?

If you don't want to get banned, then yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ironic how u can say that when we're discussing a man who openly discriminates.. i think i can take a guess on who is making the world a more depressing mess.. not some person on acnl forum

I'm not defending Trump, I'm singling out the losers who should have no part in this discussion. The trolls. People who do nothing, but sit in front of a computer all day and complain about issues but do nothing IS why this world is a depressing mess.

Amazing how a bunch of high schoolers and college kids getting their tuition paid for by mommy and daddy think they know what's best for the military.

My favorite part about this thread is how people are being so vile and hateful to each other in the sake of inclusiveness and anti-discrimination

In all seriousness tho, there's no logical reason to exclude trans people. For the most part they're just as able as any, they take hormones and that's about it. Considering we need as many volunteers as we can get. I hope Trump feels good about himself.

At the same time I don't feel like being a part of the military is a bad thing, and you should be proud of it. The soldiers aren't the ones who are making theawful foreign policy decisions. And if no one served a draft could ensue, imagine what a nightmare that would be.

Anyway I see Trump's days in office as numbered. Pence though, he's about 50 times worse.

If you don't want to get banned, then yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not defending Trump, I'm singling out the losers who should have no part in this discussion. The trolls. People who do nothing, but sit in front of a computer all day and complain about issues but do nothing IS why this world is a depressing mess.

lol get off from ur computer and do something instead of complaining about issues on a forum then

In all seriousness tho, there's no logical reason to exclude trans people. For the most part they're just as able as any, they take hormones and that's about it. Considering we need as many volunteers as we can get. I hope Trump feels good about himself.

At the same time I don't feel like being a part of the military is a bad thing, and you should be proud of it. The soldiers aren't the ones who are making theawful foreign policy decisions. And if no one served a draft could ensue, imagine what a nightmare that would be.

Anyway I see Trump's days in office as numbered. Pence though, he's about 50 times worse.

Not including the fact that trans people have a much higher risk for suicidal thoughts and attempts and are more likely to self harm, right?

Should people who were suicidal be allowed to enlist?

This isn't foreign policy by the way. That involves other countries. This is purely domestic. The generals and the DOD discuss this and decide what's best for the military.

And I don't Trump's days are numbered.

Amazing how a bunch of high schoolers and college kids getting their tuition paid for by mommy and daddy think they know what's best for the military.
1. What makes u think that

2. How is that relevant anyway

3. What makes YOU think you know what's best for the military. You're still just some rando on an AC forum so sit your ass down off your high horse bud

Lol. The hypocrisy here is making me laugh so hard. Keep going guys, I got all day.

it's you who said that would make the world less depressing not me... i'm happy sitting on my computer all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back