Transgender People No Longer Allowed to Enlist - Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I take my post back a bit. I do believe that rbell2915 was being constructive, but everyone else deserves a ban.

have you even read these posts? hes the only one posting memes and recycling flame bait. because you agree with his point dont mean hes not provoking others.

Well if they wanna enlist, they should be able to do so. As I said I am against army and its bs system but if they wanna do it on valid grounds go ahead and your sex/gender should not matter as long as you are into it with everything that comes after as well.

Then US should stop pulling the equal and land of freedom country myth from their ass all the time, Dump clearly stated there you guys are not. And if he is so rich he should be able to provide both trans people and women the proper care.

And yeah I think we are more experts coming from valid points of view since we are not defending a crap system and pres like you seem to do.

What exactly are you against regarding the military and it's system? What system are you even referring to? And yeah, definitely you all are experts, and I'm just an idiot defending a "crap system and pres", since I'm disagreeing with you and providing my argument.

That's a nice way of shutting down discussion and opposing viewpoints.
*Rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back