What kind of headcanons do you have for your town?

Oh yeah I knew that haha, but it's so funny that they actually say that about each other phaha, those screenshots are so funny, rip Agnes.

- - - Post Merge - - -
Whoa that's a lot of facts haha I love it! The last one had me laughing, Fauna gardening only to eat the flowers... pfff. Sylvana being the best fighter too, that's definitely impressive. xD She's a strong little ferret. And I can't help but be curious about what happened between Marshal and Bud -eye emoji-

What happened with Marshal and Bud is still unknown, but what I saw went like this:

Marshal and Bud were talking, then Bud walked off skipping and Marshal was down in the dumps. I spoke to Marshal who informed me that he suddenly felt like he couldn't trust ANYONE. Bud made no mention of what happened when I spoke to him. Not five minutes later, I walk by them again to see that Marshal is fine and Bud is upset about something.

From what I can piece together, Bud REALLY upset Marshal, then realised what he'd done and apologised, so then Bud felt terrible about it.

Oh yeah! I remembered another headcanon I have about Moose- he's been in my town since day 1, so I've got a few :) Anyway, back in 2014, he asked me to catch a red dragonfly for him, and so I did... almost 3 years later, he's still got that dragonfly on his table! Here's what he has to say about the little guy:

WVW69kiTeTAPSQO2yU

WVW69kiTfB8yiNtUiF

I think that's just adorable! ^u^ In the past, I've tried sending him some items to replace it, but after seeing how much he loves it, and since he's had it for so long anyway, I just can't imagine him without it at this point- I even refuse when he asks me to find something to replace it :p So anyway, I like to imagine that he's named the little guy Marv(I dunno why lol)and he considers it a good friend- when he's feeling sad, talking to Marv helps him feel better :) And to add on to that, jock mice are scared of bugs according to the Halloween guides out there, so I came up with this idea that Moose only asked me to catch one so he could study its swift movements, as jocks do... and at first he was too scared to open its cage, but over time he really warmed up to the little guy, and now he's a little less scared of bugs than he used to be- he's even taught Marv some tricks :D

...oh geez, I took a story about a bug and really ran with it XD Can you tell I really like Moose, haha... he grew on me a lot more than I thought he would :)

I have headcanons about my villagers:
My first 5 villagers ( I still have them all) were Callie & Blaire (both squirrels), Kevin & Peggy (both pigs), and Hopper (Cranky, creepy, penquin). Here is what I think was going on before I moved to town. (And still is.)
Callie and Blaire are squirrel sisters. They tell each other everything, of course.
Peggy and Kevin are dating. They love each other so much, and are so cute together!
And Hopper... Is just the cranky, lonely guy, who lives alone and has no friends. Poor Hopper.
The next three to move in were my three dreamies: Molly, Tia, and Whitney.
Molly, Tia, Whitney, and Mayor Serene are all best friends. They all are neighbors, really close ones. They are Serene's only neighbors, everyone else lives kind of far away. It is just their group of houses.
The last villager to move in has been Zell. Nobody really knows what to think of him, as he just moved in today. His houseis kind of far away from the other's, also...
Nobody has moved, so they are all have known each other for a bit.
Well, there you have it! That is the drama that is Lullabye's current villagers!

I have a few lame ones.

-My mayor found Clyde lost after he wandered off when he was a baby (I had Clyde in City Folk so this furthers it) and with the Help of Teddy, they raised Clyde the best they could, spoiling him with all the food he wanted because they felt so sad for him. Clyde remains happy and positive by acting childish and filling any voids he may have with food. Because of Clyde's gentle nature, he loves tough girls. Clyde's first ever crush was Cherry, they had a little fling until she moved away to pursue bigger and better things. Clyde currently has the biggest crush on Pashmina, who amuses his love but still is very tough and sometimes even mean.

-Teddy moved into my mayor's city folk town and moved with her to protect her as she started off on her newest town adventure. He helps a lot with planning the town's events and deciding where things should go.

-Vladimir is in a love triangle with Penelope and Gloria. Gloria is closer to his age so more mature, she showed up at his birthday and he showed up at hers, he enjoys spending his time with her. However Penelope is younger, very energetic, and often gets on his nerves. Penelope tries her hardest to be more mature because she knows deep down that Vladimir loves Gloria, she never feels good enough but keeps her peppy facade going until she is all alone. Vladimir is officially dating and lives with (their houses are plotted right next to each other in my game) Penelope, but still goes out of his way to see Gloria. Gloria does feel bad, but at the end of the day, she loves Vladimir too.

-Maddie and Clyde are BFF's. They often share clothes and love going on lunch dates together. They do argue sometimes but they always make up.

-Hans has a tiny crush on Pashmina, He can't seem to keep her off of his mind however he considers Clyde a brother, so he does not act on his feelings. Hans also plays a similar role to Teddy, protecting my mayor and helping better the town, however Hans is much more focused on the ladies and his hobbies than Teddy is.

-Pashmina works part time at the police station, helping copper and booker catch all the crooks of Magnolia. She has a soft spot in her heart for Clyde, but she is a strong independent woman who dont need no man. However over time, she may come to like the idea of a relationship, who knows ~

-Gayle helps my mayor garden and keeps all the flowers in Magnolia healthy and happy. She admires Lief and hopes to one day open a flower shop.

I'M ALL THE WAY ON BOARD FOR THE HEADCANNON/CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT TOM NOOK IS HUMAN BYE

I don't have all the right villagers in my town yet, but I was thinking yesterday that Fauna is a recluse. I don't plot reset, because I'm too lazy, but ALL of my villagers happened to have built their houses in the south in really good spots where they're all close together. The bottom of my town is bustling, where everyone hangs out and is chatting and it's all very contained and fun and has more going on just in general as far as landscaping. Fauna lives waaay far out up north by herself next to town hall - so she might be casual friends with Isabelle who she feels safe/comfortable with, since Isabelle always always knows what to do, but at the same time is too busy to be bothering Fauna . I think maybe being a deer she's a little skittish and easily overwhelmed and so prefers to stay away in a less populated area.

I think Hazel and Marshal (squirrels) are buddies. I think Hazel sometimes irritates Marshal, because he has a big ego and Hazel is a tell-it-like-it-is kind of girl, but they get along. I'm going to move Pecan (another squirrel) in eventually too, and I think her and Marshal will hit it off as a snooty/smug couple. I don't think Pecan and Hazel will like each other. I think Pecan will find Hazel too rough and blunt and tomboyish and I think Hazel will find Pecan stuck up and shallow. There's some jealousy over Marshal, but it's not a love triangle. Hazel and Marshal are strictly friends, with no complicated hidden feelings. BUT this idea might change when I see how they actually interact.

Then I have Dobie and I'll be moving in Ruby and I feel like the little peppy white rabbit is going to loveee Dobie for whatever reason, and Dobie will be annoyed by her, but love her at the same time. Like an opposites attract sort of thing, except not as a couple, just friends.

Idk. Just some stuff I imagine yesterday actually lmao

Well, I managed to think about many things in my town, so I just came with an explanation related to Danganronpa.

*Kiki was an Ultimate. Ultimate Pianist, to be frank. She had an ebony piano before, but she sold it in ReTail. So... I started to think she was part of the Ultimate Despair and helped control people's minds with her music (if DR3 has a Brainwashing anime I can have a Brainwashing Song), but she regrets her actions. Before she sells the items she thinks it's better to teach a few lessons to my mayor, so he can actually inspire hope with his knowledge and talent.

*The mayor came to Saishuu to inspire hope in a new town, after his previous home in Wild World, Sasatio, fell into Despair. This time, he tries to be a friend of everybody, but he fears the idea of losing them, so at first he finds himself unable to trust anyone. But with Bud's help, he starts trusting the villagers of Saishuu, and starts transforming the town into a place to inspire hope and cure people's pain. He's the Ultimate Hope. Also, he's currently dating Bud.

*Isabelle knows everything that happened to Sasatio, so she tries to comfort the mayor by pep talks every time he goes inside of the Town Hall. She's the Ultimate Secretary, and that's why she doesn't take the role of the mayor. She thinks it's not her duty and happily hands the role to Kazuo.

*Alfonso came from Song in search of hope, too. This is why he bonds easily with Kazuo, they're able to relate in many things relating to their lives. He's the Ultimate Fisher. Also, he's Henry's boyfriend, but decides to keep his relationship private. The mayor knows anyways, but he still waits for the time Alfonso decides to tell him.

*Bud's the Ultimate Painter. Despite his appearance, he's actually excellent when it comes to tell if a painting is fake or not. He has a crush on Kazuo, due to his constant training with him. He tries to help Kiki with her broken friendship (Peaches and her had an argument. She regrets telling Peaches off).

*Henry is the Ultimate Fashionista. He knows everything about clothes, and gives his neighbors some clothes as housewarming gifts. He subtly tells Kazuo about his "close friendship" with Alfonso, expecting to see an angry reaction, but instead, he finds support and encouragement. And now he gets help from Kazuo whenever he wants to give him an undercover gift. He also helps Peaches and Kiki's friendship, but more on the other's side. He was waiting for a change in Saishuu, seeing as the town was completely empty, aside from Hamphrey and Wendy, three of the five originals.

*Wendy is the Ultimate Chef. She's Walt and Bud's best friend, so whenever she can she likes to give them fruity milkshakes and smoothies. She's asexual, so she's not interested in sexual relationships. As of now, she likes being Claudia's girlfriend, who's the most understanding of her. She's a friend of Midge, who recently moved out.

*Walt is the Ultimate Interior Designer, at first he's standoffish, but deep inside he cares a lot about the rest of the cast. He's close to Kazuo and Kiyotaka. Other than that, Groucho and Kiki know very little from him.

And I'm considering ending this here, since I'm dry on ideas lol. but feel free to comment on this. It was rather fun to give my town some sort of backstory.

This is kind of the story of my town:

Fabulae used to be a paradise like the garden of eden, but Autumn became too greedy and she stopped sharing the fruit and crops with the animals. To cleanse Fabulae of Autumn's sins, the universe created another deity: Winter. After Fabulae had suffered from the cold weather for about three months, the universe created the character Spring. She brought the life back into Fabulae and filled the landscape with flowers and fruit bearing trees. The last deity to be created was Summer. He was responsible for the set and the rise of the sun. Unlike before, the sun wouldn't shine all day, to remind Fabulae that all that's living can die. This is how the cycle of seasons came to existence and it will most likely repeat itself until the end of times.

Fang's Japanese name is Siberia, he's on the K.K. Steppe album art but yet his house is island themed. I like to think he's a little Russian wolfie who has always dreamed of living on a tropical island. :)

Friga, Flo and Aurora are all sisters (and that's their age order)

Del had a daughter who at one point passed away and treats my mayor like a child because she reminds him of his daughter, which is why he says things like 'Tell papa what's up' or calls her 'sweetie'.

nVFTWPs.jpg
iZ5YlR8.jpg
pXAwCbU.jpg
The pigs of Bam! were the most notorious biker gang to ever terrorize the state of Arizona.They pillaged that stretch of Interstate 10 from Tonopah,AZ to Blythe,CA.At the peak of their reign of terror they were known collectively as Hogs On Hogs and they'd wheel into one of the dusty desert burgs along the 10 and get all liquored up at the local waterin' hole before they'd tear the town a new posterior orifice.After one such destruction in the sleepy town of Quartzite,the local authorities mustered up a posse and surrounded the Hogs near the Burnt Well Rest Area and finally managed to take 'em in.The judge at the Hogs' trial decided that these porcine perpetrators were too dangerous even for the state's hardcore penitentiary system so he banished them to a small village in a deep,dark corner of the Tonto National Forest constantly surrounded by heavily armed lawmen.Their Harleys were confiscated and substituted with citizen-safe mountain bicycles and puttering scooters.The Hogs renamed their village Bam!(taken from the catchphrase of the Hogs' favorite television personality,chef Emeril Lagasse) and local constable Boyd Fitzpatrick was named "mayor" of Bam! and later agreed to let the Hogs refer to him as "Emeril" in honor of their favorite TV chef.

-Claudia and Amelia are perpetually competing to win Buck's love but Buck is in a secret relationship with Julian

-Apple and Clay are dating, obvi

-Rizzo is secretly in love with Pekoe but thinks she's way out of his league but sHE LOVES HIM TOO AND EVERYONE KNOWS BUT THEM - Pekoe's really scared of bugs but Rizzo thinks they're cool so she always does her best to catch some really big ones and win the Bug-Off to impress him, and Rizzo has really bad allergies but he knows Pekoe likes plants so he likes to fill his house with them and that's why he's always sick and grumpy :(

-and then there's Flo and Cobb, we don't talk about them

-no but really Cobb has a major crush on Amelia (he moved in v shortly after she did) and so he puts on this jock persona so he can be more like Buck and hopefully impress her but in reality he's a huge nerd

-and even though nobody really talks to Flo (I've seen her get bullied a lot by Amelia specifically #rip) she makes really good food and she has really good motherly instincts and she's gonna make some penguin v happy someday!! she's just kind of aloof that's all. oh but she totally knows about Buck and Julian and Buck has some rly good blackmail material from Flo's college days in case she ever spills the beans #oop

-Mr. Resetti and Isabelle are a thing don't @ me

Hmm... Olaf idolizes/likes Mayor Ray, and Ray is kinda with Gayle but they're wating until February to tell her their feelings. Redd likes Isabelle but Isabelle just wants to focus on her work and also Mr Nook the Crook doesn't like ray because they're the Mayor and he wants to take over the town. Also Alfonso is gay, and this hc was almost proven after he asked for a rainbow tee for toy day.
Mayor Ray being non binary isn't really a headcannon because they're based on me, and I'm non binary.

And Olaf is totally some kind of cryptid because he never sleeps.

Last edited:
This is such a cute, fun thread! I think developing little stories for your villagers, outside of the context they give about their lives, actually makes the game a bit more fun~

I actually don't have many, but:

- If Woolio is ever a villager again I want to get him and put him in my town for Etoile. I always figured they would either be great friends or form a potential relationship.

- Freya and Julian have a rocky friendship, but more so they are the sort of friends that can tell each other cold truths (maybe they fight a bit, but they always make up after!).

- I always think Stitches and Ribbot would be BFFs too, though I've only seen them talk to each other once.

- No romantic stuff has started to bloom among my villagers, as far as I know.

I come up with stories for almost every character. It mostly revolves around conversations I pick up between the villagers; for instance, in my spring town Jacques has a crush on Peanut and disdains Midge. Midge is just nice to everyone and is oblivious to what Jacques thinks of her. Peanut is also oblivious to Jacques liking her. The three of them are neighbors, so I catch them talking to each other a lot. Yesterday Jacques gave Peanut a keychain with the letter S on it. She asked what it meant and he said it stood for Sweetest Girl. Peanut totally missed that cue and said she was just glad it didn't stand for "small" since that size probably wouldn't have fit her lol.

I also generally have a backstory for my mayor character and town when I start up. I've got too many stories to write them all here lol.

Last edited:
Back