Giveaway Rudy the cat is in boxes!

malibunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi! First time posting so I apologize in advance if I post anything in bad form. :)

Rudy is in boxes in my second town, Teufort! I'm giving him away, basically on a first come first serve basis! He is obviously not original, I don't actually recall exactly what his house looks like but I don't think it's huuugely different from what it is supposed to look like. Regardless, let me know if you want him, and I'd be more than happy to give him to you. :)

Me please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How's 11pm Australian time? Need to cycle a bit to get a vacancy:)

I think that would be 9AM where I am (EST), correct me if I'm wrong? That sounds fine with me :) I'll be online at 8:30 AM EST, and you can let me know when you're ready!

EDIT: Wait a sec I'm dumb, I forgot Rudy will be gone by tomorrow morning! If there's an earlier time you could do it then I can still give him to you, but it has to be before about 1AM EST since I'll be going to bed around then (which would be... 3AM your time, I think? ghskldfjdl math is hard).

Last edited:
Ya know, you could just time travel to extend time... It doesnt really effect you and benefits both of you :3 (You dont have to, but its my SUGGESTION! HO HO HO!) ((French reference xD))

yep! just need 10 mins real quick then i'm coming!, thank you so much for doing this :) I can't express how appreciative I am!

Last edited:
Back