Hello!

Rianna

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My name is Rianna & I've been playing Animal Crossing since it was on the GameCube! I've come here countless times to lurk or for information, but finally decided to make an account today! So...hi!

Last edited:
Hi Rianna and welcome to The Bell Tree. The people on here are rather friendly and helpful, so there's no more reason to lurk.

Hey! Welcome! Yeah, this is a great source for info but there's so much more to these forums: shops, trading, giveaways, chatting, etc. I remember when I was a lurker...

I'd love to make some friends as well as trade amiibo cards. I traded a lot on tumblr, but it seems like the fandom is drying up again over there. In other news, after 6 months of trying, I FINALLY grew some purple tulips! Every source on the internet told me something different. They ended up spawning from 2 yellow tulips, though I have no idea if they were pure yellow tulips or offspring.

I'd love to make some friends as well as trade amiibo cards. I traded a lot on tumblr, but it seems like the fandom is drying up again over there. In other news, after 6 months of trying, I FINALLY grew some purple tulips! Every source on the internet told me something different. They ended up spawning from 2 yellow tulips, though I have no idea if they were pure yellow tulips or offspring.

Welcome to the forums Rianna! It's a funny thing for me, I seem to grow the most hybrids when I least want to cx I hope you'll enjoy your time here c:

Back