What was your best experience playing acnl?

Playing online with a friend was my favorite time. Just makes being in your house sir in your town more fun.

On my birthday last year some random person on the island gave me the complete golden tool set and like 6-7mil bells to pay off my house. I eventually became his friend cause we had a lot in common. He was only like 13 but still cool as heck :')

I was his friend and his emotional support for quite a while but a few months later he disappeared and I stopped playing ACNL, and now I never see him anymore. I hope he's okay...

Playing on my birthday this year and being surprised by Bob who threw me a party. It was nice because in real life I had a terrible birthday, but it was nice feeling like I was cared about in the game :)

Being part of a big ACNL community back when it got released. Miss those times :( We'd always meet up online and just hang out in our towns. I wonder what my friends from back then are up to now..

I like having people visit my town and using the net glitch to try to stand on buildings and pwps. The update really killed my desire to play now that the net glitch is patched.

I think my best experience as finishing my first town and getting perfect town rating...it just made me feel so accomplished and I felt really good showing it off with my dream address.

honestly i have the best time when i'm just fishing or catching bugs and the game spawns a lot of rare/expensive ones. it's really relaxing to just wander around and get excited when you catch something good.

I've been playing AC games since I was a little kid, and last week I finally caught a coelacanth! Like, I feel like I'm an adult now. I can die in peace now.

Finally getting my 1.1 Million point in the HHA.
the next day, i got 247k points after changing my theme.
I reset my town 3 days after that, Mostly because I hated my town lmao

For me it is playing with my mother in law! It is just so much fun to play together instead of just alone. I also loved the night when I caught 4 (not registered) sharks! it was on my 2nd day of starting a new game. I was so happy! hahah!

Getting flowers and the gold set from somebody off the island! I felt really happy :)

Best experiences are working for all my gold badges, only need to complete 3 more. Other than that, November 2014 right before when my bf and I got together. We played ACNL together and he took some leftover red roses and tulips from an area of my town with random flowers and spelled out "I <3 U" with a 10,000 bell money bag in the middle. He gave really cute hints back then, that's just one example.

When I completed landscaping and decorating (houses and town) for the first time. New leaf was the first time I'd ever taken the solid time to do anything like that, I felt very accomplished because I'd worked so hard on it :)

My favorite experience was bringing a friend into a new town I'd worked really hard to built! I had reset and worked for hours and hours making everything perfect, and her reaction made me feel great about all of my work :)

Back