• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

<3 Claws of Ice <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm high school there was this war between furries and emos and sometimes bronies joined in but it was mainly furries vs emos so every day after school we would have fights and I remember seeing my ex getting slapped by a male emo and my ex was a furry and I remember me and my friends dropping him and I'll remember that day forevee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are u a artic themed furry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twentyonepilots are you a furry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Help

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello anyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm mr meecees

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Morty I hope morty loves me I want to wrap my arms around him and feel him inside

Schesaun chicken sauce

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why

- - - Post Merge - - -

What did we do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plz tell me

Why

- - - Post Merge - - -

What why what did I do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does it need to be reported

Bruh don't you dare say that I'm catholic and Jesus gave up his life for u u should give it up for him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude your screwed in the head if u love satin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that satanic being gone

You couldn't hate so much to equal the beauty that is love it is the strongest gas, solid, and liquid of all

You couldn't hate so much to equal the beauty that is love it is the strongest gas, solid, and liquid of all

IMG_0368.JPG

I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back