• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

IDK what to name this since this topic is about not knowing the name of something :0

Lynx_

mmm
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So I've always been curious on these few things...
I don't know what to call them since I don't even think they have a name in real life... but you know how the day is split up into sections like morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and night? What are those called? and what exact times (like am/pm numbered times) are those split up into on ACNL? Is it the same as real life? Like... for example 12 pm to 5 pm is afternoon... at least where I live.
I'm sorry I'm not very good at explaining this... It's hard to explain something when you don't know what something is called.
I mainly need to know so I know what times I can go out and catch bugs and fish. Stags seem to come out after 7 but maybe I'm wrong.

Are we talking about like morning noon and night? Like this? https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Power_of_7/7_Times_of_the_Day_2939.htm

I know what your talking about idk the word. Honestly it's about the same in acnl but if you look at a guide I'll tell you. Not every "night bug" is from like 6-12pm it's kind of but not exactly?

I haven't helped at all but whatever lol :)

I know I know I know sorry I was bad at explaining it :0
Yeah I just want to know what time of days it is like
Morning is from ____am/pm to ____am/pm
Noon is from ____am/pm to ____am/pm
ETC.
So it makes it easier for me to see what types of bugs/fish come out around that time

this tells you what bugs/fish come out at what times! it gives you time slots (eg. 4pm - 9pm) rather that morning/afternoon kind of thing

Back