• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need a Fruit Buddy

Adonis-Sun

nobody special
Bells
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (27) +
Okay, so by Fruit Buddy, I mean someone who has a different native fruit than me so we can visit each other's town to sell perfect fruit.

My Fruit is Peaches, so anybody who has fruit other than peaches is welcome to come over and use the Re-tail, if you would let me use yours

ahh i have oranges ! also i saw that ur dreamie is rod ,, i have them in my town !! i can give them to you !

ahh i have oranges ! also i saw that ur dreamie is rod ,, i have them in my town !! i can give them to you !

Awe yes, thank you! ;w; I would love Rod! I don't have room atm but I will tell you when I do! I'll add you, and can I come over to sell some fruit? What's your fc?

ahh ok give me a moment ! my town isnt ready yet ? haha fc : 5043-5031-4870

Yeah, that's fine, I need a moment to tidy up my own town too... Just let me know when you have your gate open and you're ready. :)

ok ill open up the gates ,, just dont travel around my town because i just recently restarted it ,,, (ღˇ◡ˇღ)

Back