This is possibly the worst spot for a villager to move to

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I was watching an LP earlier of this game and this is where her new villager was moving.

Screenshot_20170726-103645.jpg

This was before the update though but still. most of us Animal Crossing players know that a villager living right in front of town hall is a big pet peeve.

Yikes, that's pretty bad
I've got Sprinkle right in front of the hall, had since I formed the town, but the placement definitely isn't as terrible as that

Ugh, that's horrible. Goldie tried to do that to me, but I was able to reset her to Peggy's old spot.

And to make matters worst there was a cliff in front of that house. So that's a house squeezed between town hall and a cliff. My OCD would be acting up if this happened to me.

I have Gayle living right in front of the town hall... it bugs me too! I love Gayle but her house being there is kind of an eye sore ;u;

one of my villagers moved their, I kicked him out and am in the process of cycling villagers so I can get him again

I placed my fountain in front of the town hall to prevent this happening. I put the floral clock in front of the Roost for the same reason.

If one of my villagers moved there, it would be the end of the world. But my roost is in front of my town hall (not that close though), so I don't think any villagers will be moving in front of mine anytime soon. :)

I never had anyone plop around town hall, but that's probably because my first pwp ended up being a fountain which I placed in front of the main entrance. Thankfully it's also really close to a cliff and the backside is near a river.

Right in front of the train station is another awful place. I was map resetting a few days ago, and on one of the maps I decided to check, Jambette was a starter and had her house right in front of the train station.

I don't get why villagers have hardly any limit to where they can place their houses down, but our houses and pwps have so many

In my town I have a bunch flowers grouped together (forest style), and Eggfart put his house right in the middle of it. All my hard work was erased... kicked him out real quick

Last edited:
That house placement is atrocious. But imagine 2 other houses on each side of the one in the middle.
That's what happened to me. They were literally surrounding the front of my town hall.. :mad: Got rid of one, two to go.

and I finally got Merengue, but her house is directly in front of the bulletin board. Why? ;___; This is why I plot reset now..

That house placement is atrocious. But imagine 2 other houses on each side of the one in the middle.
That's what happened to me. They were literally surrounding the front of my town hall.. :mad: Got rid of one, two to go.

and I finally got Merengue, but her house is directly in front of the bulletin board. Why? ;___; This is why I plot reset now..

What works for me is just putting designs where I don't want villagers! They don't put houses on designs. Both plot resetting and this one is annoying to do tho

I remember in my first town Alfonso was 1 of my starters and he lived almost right in front of it xD

Back