• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying furniture for IGB

xXJessXx

Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
-Make your own offers- I'm aware this is a long and demanding list but if anyone has these furniture items which they are willing to sell for IGB I would be soooo happy (I'm sorry I don't have TBT to trade with) But if anyone has any of these I would appreciate it so much. I'm willing to pay MILLIONS.
-Aloe
-Antique clock
-Aquarius urn
-Aroma pot
-Aurora screen
-Azalea stool
-Basket chair
-Bowl sink
-Bread basket, bread box, bread making set
-Broken post
-Cabin furniture
-Cacao tree
-Candelabra
-Capricorn ornament
-Casablanca lilies
-Chaise lounge
-Classic screen
-Cool globe
-Cupid bench
-Fireplace
-Flower Bouquet
-Full-moon vanity
-Gemini closet
-Green furniture set
-Hanging chair
-Harp
- Hibiscus
-Hologram machine
-Hydrangea bed
-Incense burner
-Jellyfish lamp
-Kiki and Lala bed
-Lava lamp
-Lily lamp
-Moth orchid
-Mush chair
-Mush lamp
-Paulownia closet
-Pisces lamp
-Pitcher plant
-Princess set furniture
-Quilted tapestry
-Regal bed
-Retro sink
-Round cushion
-Stained glass
-Star globe
-Trellis
-Violet screen
-Yarn basket

Last edited:
Hi, I have
-creepy crystal
-claw-foot tub
-lotus lamp
Please make an offer, if you still need these :)

Hey there!

I have these items: Aloe, antique click, aroma pot, bread box, Cabin clock, green bed, incense burner, and moth orchid.

If you happened to have any of these items I could catalog, that would be great!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/E3iGZTBKCX

If not just let me know how much you're willing to pay for them~

i can get you:
- aloe
- aquarius urn
- aroma pot
- aurora screen
- claw-foot tub
- full-moon vanity
- harp
- cacao tree
- lily lamp
- moth orchid
- pisces lamp
- stained glass
- regal bed

and tbh a lot more items from your list! it might take some time to get together (because i'll have to order from my catalog and) bc i try not to time travel, but if you're willing to wait a bit, i gotchu ;)

(hey! hot tip: reply with quote so other posters know who you're talking to :blush: welcome to the forum!)

i can get you:
- aloe
- aquarius urn
- aroma pot
- aurora screen
- claw-foot tub
- full-moon vanity
- harp
- cacao tree
- lily lamp
- moth orchid
- pisces lamp
- stained glass
- regal bed

and tbh a lot more items from your list! it might take some time to get together (because i'll have to order from my catalog and) bc i try not to time travel, but if you're willing to wait a bit, i gotchu ;)

(hey! hot tip: reply with quote so other posters know who you're talking to :blush: welcome to the forum!)

Ahh thank you haha, I'm new to the forums. I'd appreciate it a lot if you get them items for me :3 Thank you

Ahh thank you haha, I'm new to the forums. I'd appreciate it a lot if you get them items for me :3 Thank you

ofc! i'll let you know when i've got all the items (may take more than a day tbh sorry about the wait)! good luck with getting everything!

Hey there!

I have these items: Aloe, antique click, aroma pot, bread box, Cabin clock, green bed, incense burner, and moth orchid.

If you happened to have any of these items I could catalog, that would be great!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/E3iGZTBKCX

If not just let me know how much you're willing to pay for them~

Is 5 million okay for the items? I checked your list but I didn't have any of the clothes on the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ofc! i'll let you know when i've got all the items (may take more than a day tbh sorry about the wait)! good luck with getting everything!

Thank you so much :)

Hello! I'm so sorry I'm late. I've been at work. I can trade whenever you want I'll be here for most of the evening.

Okay! I just added you. Do you wanna host or me?
Oh and I just need 90k or so.

Last edited:
Back