• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wetsuit

Mioboi

stanky leg U alumn
Bells
Switch
1174-0220-5840
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (11) +
I'm looking for a wetsuit that is preferably striped. If not, I can do with any other type of wetsuit though I'd be willing to offer a tad more for its striped version.

I'm looking for a wetsuit that is preferably striped. If not, I can do with any other type of wetsuit though I'd be willing to offer a tad more for its striped version.

Hey! Got a striped one I can drop off for ya, free of charge :]

Oh really? I would love that! I'm not on currently, but I can be in about half an hour

Oh really? I would love that! I'm not on currently, but I can be in about half an hour

Sure, just send me a vm when you're ready! Don't forget to give me your town name and friend code c:

I added you, my friend code is: 1994-2703-7632
My town's name is Azmarin
Btw this is my first time inviting ppl over internet so I'm walking into this a little blindly.

I added you, my friend code is: 1994-2703-7632
My town's name is Azmarin
Btw this is my first time inviting ppl over internet so I'm walking into this a little blindly.

Cool, I gotcha! Just tell Porter to open the gates to faraway towns. I'll just drop the wetsuit and take the train out after c:

Back