• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Some Songs

luvanntr

Bells
Feedback
100% (148) +
Hi Guys,

I'm working on my catalog and there are still some songs I'm missing.

They include:

• Bubblegum KK
  • KK Bazaar
  • KK Birthday
  • KK Island
  • KK Moody
  • KK Synth

I can offer these things for trade (They are also for sale too if you are interested in buying) ~

• Clothes For Sale
  • Furniture for Sale
  • Your wishlist. Just post a link or whatever you're looking for and I'll see what I can get.
  • IGB
  • Orange and pink hybrids.
  • Amethyst (x3), Gold Nugget (x3), Ruby (x2), Sapphire (x1), Emerald (x4)
  • Fossils and Gyroids

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you the bucket, creepy floor, festive tree, ladybug carpet, and lunar surface. :)

I'm getting K.K. birthday K.K. bubblegum and K.K. moody are you sure you dont offer TBT because the items aren't interesting me

Hi! :D

I have these:

backgammon wall
chessboard rug
classroom wall
closed road
desert vista
exhibit-room wall
garden wall
lunar horizon
marine pop wall
meadow vista
mossy carpet
music-room floor
octopus chair
office flooring
Saharah's desert
sidewalk

all for 300k. Let me know if you're interested.

hi! if youre paying tbt i can give you the furniture items for 1 each c:

I'm getting K.K. birthday K.K. bubblegum and K.K. moody are you sure you dont offer TBT because the items aren't interesting me

Not at this moment, sorry! I'm not in a rush to get them haha. Just want them in my catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! :D

I have these:

backgammon wall
chessboard rug
classroom wall
closed road
desert vista
exhibit-room wall
garden wall
lunar horizon
marine pop wall
meadow vista
mossy carpet
music-room floor
octopus chair
office flooring
Saharah's desert
sidewalk

all for 300k. Let me know if you're interested.

Yes I am! I will be available to trade around 5pm EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! if youre paying tbt i can give you the furniture items for 1 each c:

Not at this moment, sorry! I'm not in a rush to get them haha. Just want them in my catalog. Thank you though :)

Hi guys,

I have a bunch of things in my wishlists so any help will be appreciated! I will be also be fine with just cataloging the items.

Here are my wishlists:

1. Clothes
  2. Furniture
  3. Songs

I can offer these things for trade (They are also for sale too if you are interested in buying) ~

I have
clothes:
  • baseball shirt
  • big-dot tank
  • blue gym shorts
  • bubble tee
  • cherry tee
  • dapper shirt
  • dapper skirt
  • dogtooth pants
  • earthy knit shirt
  • fluffy tank dress
  • frock coat
  • frog tee
  • go-go shirt
  • gold-bar tee
  • jester pants
  • kung-fu shirt
  • loud bloom dress
  • moldy shirt
  • mvp shirt
  • pop bloom dress
  • red bar tee
  • red boxing shorts
  • red warm-up pants
  • spiderweb tee
and songs:
  • Comrade K.K.
  • K.K. Groove
  • K.K. Milonga
  • Space K.K.

I didn't pay attention to the price of each piece of clothing, sooo what about 600 each?
That'd be 14,400 bells.
And each song is 3,200 bells, so... 12,800.
Is 27,200 bells a nice price for everything? ?3?

Last edited:
I have
clothes:
  • baseball shirt
  • big-dot tank
  • blue gym shorts
  • bubble tee
  • cherry tee
  • dapper shirt
  • dapper skirt
  • dogtooth pants
  • earthy knit shirt
  • fluffy tank dress
  • frock coat
  • frog tee
  • go-go shirt
  • gold-bar tee
  • jester pants
  • kung-fu shirt
  • loud bloom dress
  • moldy shirt
  • mvp shirt
  • pop bloom dress
  • red bar tee
  • red boxing shorts
  • red warm-up pants
  • spiderweb tee
and songs:
  • Comrade K.K.
  • K.K. Groove
  • K.K. Milonga
  • Space K.K.

I didn't pay attention to the price of each piece of clothing, sooo what about 600 each?
That'd be 14,400 bells.
And each song is 3,200 bells, so... 12,800.
Is 27,200 bells a nice price for everything? ?3?

Sounds good! I won't be able to trade until later on today though. Would that be ok?? :)

Sounds good! I won't be able to trade until later on today though. Would that be ok?? :)

Well... it's a lot of items I'm going to order, so I guess Pete is going to take his time delivering all of them...
I am two days ahead of my normal time and I feel bad time-travelling so much uwu

Are you okay with waiting? I can send you a private message every time I get 10 items or when I have all 28 of them.
You choose u3u

Well... it's a lot of items I'm going to order, so I guess Pete is going to take his time delivering all of them...
I am two days ahead of my normal time and I feel bad time-travelling so much uwu

Are you okay with waiting? I can send you a private message every time I get 10 items or when I have all 28 of them.
You choose u3u

Sounds good! I'm not in a rush to get them~ let me know if there are any orderable furniture you are looking for too. I can order anything for you since I have all of it in my catalog :) I feel kind of bad you have to order 28 items haha

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'm not in a rush to get them~ let me know if there are any orderable furniture you are looking for too. I can order anything for you since I have all of it in my catalog :) I feel kind of bad you have to order 28 items haha

Feel bad for Pete! I can wait haha
I can't think of anything orderable right now, but... if you wanna give me 28,000 instead of 27,200 bells, I'll accept ?3?

Feel bad for Pete! I can wait haha
I can't think of anything orderable right now, but... if you wanna give me 28,000 instead of 27,200 bells, I'll accept ?3?

Sounds good ~ I was planning on giving you 30k anyways :) just pm when they're here !

Back