• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Vals Chibi Shop ~ OPEN ~ 5/5 SLOTS OPEN!

vals ~

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
241lcmt.png

Hi everybody!
You my remember me from my thread of free chibis since i needed some practice cause I'm new at this.
Still now I'm no as good as most of the people here but I hope some of you will appreciate my works!

fmouhl.gif

108h0ef.jpg

w7n8fr.png

~Pixel Chibis

Samples here.

Credit for the base to Sueweetie.

108h0ef.jpg

2ih2io5.png

Coming soon ~

108h0ef.jpg

2h8761d.png

~Style 1: 15tbt
~Extra: +2tbt each

108h0ef.jpg

2vwa52e.png

1-Linksonic1
2-Luxana
3-SaminalCrossing
4-X
5-X

108h0ef.jpg

30a8aki.png

1-Issi
2-X
3-X
4-X
5-X

108h0ef.jpg

33utnyp.png

Code:
Style:
Reference picture:
Extra or particular requests:
Offer:

108h0ef.jpg

Pickup:
s1t2xi.gif

108h0ef.jpg

fmouhl.gif

Last edited:
omg your art is amazing!
style- 1 and 2 (separate)
reference- in my sig the transparent mayor
extra- possibly holding a pink balloon in style 2
offer- 50tbt

omg your art is amazing!
offer- 50tbt

Someone just made me notice that Silhh's base is not to allowed to be used for commissions but only for personal use. I need to remove it now that I still haven't used for any commission, I don't want to stole her work :<
If you are still interested in only Style 1,let me know asap.

Someone just made me notice that Silhh's base is not to allowed to be used for commissions but only for personal use. I need to remove it now that I still haven't used for any commission, I don't want to stole her work :<
If you are still interested in only Style 1,let me know asap.
yep, I am :)

omg your art is amazing!
offer- 50tbt

Hi there! ♡ I would love one!

Style: 1
Reference picture: https://m.imgur.com/a/PPzFL
Extra or particular requests: n/a. Just make her cute!
Offer: 15 TBT?

Your orders are ready to pick up!
@kawanocy since I already did your mayor Kawacy I tried making her different from last time, hope you find her improved and cuter ~

OMG OMG shes amazing! can you please make me another one? not the same pose though, I'll pay you 50tbt for the both, I'll pay you 15tbt now and can you send me the url link please so I can credit you and add her in my sig?

OMG OMG shes amazing! can you please make me another one? not the same pose though, I'll pay you 50tbt for the both, I'll pay you 15tbt now and can you send me the url link please so I can credit you and add her in my sig?

Thank you so much! No need to pay such huge amount! If you want another one it's always 15tbt, no problem! Yes i can change the pose, you want it another of Tsuki or someone else? Sure this is the url http://it.tinypic.com/r/211ujr9/9

Thank you so much! No need to pay such huge amount! If you want another one it's always 15tbt, no problem! Yes i can change the pose, you want it another of Tsuki or someone else? Sure this is the url http://it.tinypic.com/r/211ujr9/9

another of tsuki please! I hope you don't mind I'm linking your shop in my sig :)

another of tsuki please! I hope you don't mind I'm linking your shop in my sig :)

That's just a pleasure for me ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like the first one was better but hope you like the second one anyway ?_?
2lw83s7.png

Last edited:
Reference picture: (x)
Extra or particular requests: feel free to simplify however you need to (with the dress and hat). You don't have to include the bandages if it's too complicated ^^
Offer: 30 because of the details

thanks for considering ♥

These are soooo cute!!

Reference picture: http://toyhou.se/617147.unnamed-2
Extra or particular requests: could please use the base where their legs are sideways and they're sitting on them?
Also, if possible, could you try to add the bunny she's holding? If not, that's still okay. C:
Offer: 15tbt

UPDATED: I'll order! Same style as last time? You're the person who did my two mayors right? The ones with the weird hairstyles, red and white hair? XD

Reference picture:
IMG_0952.JPG
Shirt it custom, has the black denim jeans and just black shoes of some sort. Also a rainbow feather on head and gold rose in mouth.
IMG_0945.jpg
Extra or particular requests: Um, if you wanna add a gold bug net to him I'll pay 2tbt extra :3
Offer: 15tbt, for the one I'm gonna post pic of soon

Last edited:
I'll order! Same style as last time? You're the person who did my two mayors right? The ones with the weird hairstyles, red and white hair? XD

Reference picture: Can I send it later?
Extra or particular requests: Um idk? There's two other mayors you could do too, but how much would it cost?
Offer: 15tbt, for the one I'm gonna post pic of soon

No problem, you can post it whenever you are ready. Yup I am. Sorry for their hairstyles :(

No problem, you can post it whenever you are ready. Yup I am. Sorry for their hairstyles :(

Don't worry about it XD I love the way you did them! I was just trying to remind you who I was, Lol.

And thank you ^-^

Also, they're 15 tbt each righ? What was the 2tbt thing about? :O

Last edited:
Don't worry about it XD I love the way you did them! I was just trying to remind you who I was, Lol.

And thank you ^-^

Also, they're 15 tbt each righ? What was the 2tbt thing about? :O

Oh ok I misunderstood sorry u.u
Yup they're 15 tbt each. The 2tbt thing is only if you want to add something to the chibi,extras like holding items, hearts next to them etc..

Oh ok I misunderstood sorry u.u
Yup they're 15 tbt each. The 2tbt thing is only if you want to add something to the chibi,extras like holding items, hearts next to them etc..
It's okay xD

Thanks for explaining! :3

Back