• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite K-pop groups?

therian

Bells
If you like K-Pop, what are some of your favourite groups?
Mine are NCT, Wanna One, Blackpink and CLC :)

does Kyary Pamyu Pamyu count?

oh wait she's japanese also she's not part of a group what am i doING

i don't listen to a whole lot of k-pop, but i like Girls' Day.

Last edited:
im not so much of a kpop fangirl, i only just listen to one group with a friend. we both stan monsta x.

I loveeeeee B1A4!!

I also like vixx(music wise their older stuff), Block B (not zico's solo stuff), Seventeen, IU, A Pink, Twice, Red Velvet...

But I'm not really into kpop like I used to be lol I just listen to the music

Last edited:
SEVENTEEN!! :) if i had to choose a kpop group, it'd be them~ although i prefer vocaloid and other japanese songs/groups cx

I was quite into Orange Caramel like 4 years ago but they've pretty much ended
Idol culture as a whole disgusts me so I try to avoid it nowadays

I'm not really into K-pop anymore, but me and my friend were pretty into SHINee back in the day! :0 I really liked Miss A and B1A4 too !!
I still have quite a bit of K-pop on my iPod because I never delete anything so occasionally a song pops up when I'm on shuffle and I'm like..... woah........ this is a bop lmao

My coworker who is in her 50s loves Bigbang lol she saw them in Chicago or something. She was playing some Bang Bang Bang song on Youtube at a party once.

I'm a K-pop casual so I only know the basic ones. EXO, Blackpink and BTS are probably my favorite though.

The only group I actually stuck with was SNSD. I still listen to their older songs, and apparently they making a comeback again, soon.

Back