What's your favorite K-pop groups?

therian

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
If you like K-Pop, what are some of your favourite groups?
Mine are NCT, Wanna One, Blackpink and CLC :)

does Kyary Pamyu Pamyu count?

oh wait she's japanese also she's not part of a group what am i doING

im not so much of a kpop fangirl, i only just listen to one group with a friend. we both stan monsta x.

I loveeeeee B1A4!!

I also like vixx(music wise their older stuff), Block B (not zico's solo stuff), Seventeen, IU, A Pink, Twice, Red Velvet...

But I'm not really into kpop like I used to be lol I just listen to the music

Last edited:
SEVENTEEN!! :) if i had to choose a kpop group, it'd be them~ although i prefer vocaloid and other japanese songs/groups cx

I was quite into Orange Caramel like 4 years ago but they've pretty much ended
Idol culture as a whole disgusts me so I try to avoid it nowadays

I'm not really into K-pop anymore, but me and my friend were pretty into SHINee back in the day! :0 I really liked Miss A and B1A4 too !!
I still have quite a bit of K-pop on my iPod because I never delete anything so occasionally a song pops up when I'm on shuffle and I'm like..... woah........ this is a bop lmao

My coworker who is in her 50s loves Bigbang lol she saw them in Chicago or something. She was playing some Bang Bang Bang song on Youtube at a party once.

I'm a K-pop casual so I only know the basic ones. EXO, Blackpink and BTS are probably my favorite though.

The only group I actually stuck with was SNSD. I still listen to their older songs, and apparently they making a comeback again, soon.

Back