• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items ┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^) ┓❀

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you, areies rocking chair, brewstoid, full moon vanity, gemini closet, hinaningyo, hula doll, karaoke system, leo sculpture, mannken pis, scorio lamp, sea globe, sunrise lamp, tapersty, telescope.
I dont mind how much you give me, sme I need to order though.

Hi! I can get you the candy jar, creepy wall, genie's lamp, hula doll, karaoke system, low screen, mr. flaming, red snapper chair, tapestry, wash station, and zodiac rooster :)

Hi! I can get you the candy jar, creepy wall, genie's lamp, hula doll, karaoke system, low screen, mr. flaming, red snapper chair, tapestry, wash station, and zodiac rooster :)

thank you so much! how much would you like for them all? i'll be on later tonight if you'd like to play? ;B

If you don’t have these items: Beige Tights, Beret, Cabin Bookcase, Canary shirt, Candy jar, Combat helmet, Creepy Wall, Dragon leggings, Festivale accessory, Fishnet tights, Flower display case, Frock coat, Genie lamp, Honeybee chest, Hula Doll, Imperial Chair, Ink Splattered Wall and Floor, Ganon Outfit, Wig, Shirt, Pants, Karaoke System, Large Tea Table, Low screen, Mary janes, Medli outfit, Mobile, Moss ball, Mr. Flamingo, Peach’s Parasol, Pharaoh’s outfit, Pilot Goggles, Pumpkin head, Sea anemone bed, Sea globe, Sheik mask, outfit and pants, Spiderweb clock, Splatoon spawn point, Splatoon Tower, Splattershot, Squid bumper, Studio Headphones, Super Sea Snail, Sushi Container, Telescope, Termina’s Moon, Treasure chest, Twinkle tank Dress, Wash Station, Zen Tea Set,
It will take me a little bit to get some items (The RV items) but I will most likely be able to get them to you today or tomorrow.

If you don’t have these items: Beige Tights, Beret, Cabin Bookcase, Canary shirt, Candy jar, Combat helmet, Creepy Wall, Dragon leggings, Festivale accessory, Fishnet tights, Flower display case, Frock coat, Genie lamp, Honeybee chest, Hula Doll, Imperial Chair, Ink Splattered Wall and Floor, Ganon Outfit, Wig, Shirt, Pants, Karaoke System, Large Tea Table, Low screen, Mary janes, Medli outfit, Mobile, Moss ball, Mr. Flamingo, Peach’s Parasol, Pharaoh’s outfit, Pilot Goggles, Pumpkin head, Sea anemone bed, Sea globe, Sheik mask, outfit and pants, Spiderweb clock, Splatoon spawn point, Splatoon Tower, Splattershot, Squid bumper, Studio Headphones, Super Sea Snail, Sushi Container, Telescope, Termina’s Moon, Treasure chest, Twinkle tank Dress, Wash Station, Zen Tea Set,
It will take me a little bit to get some items (The RV items) but I will most likely be able to get them to you today or tomorrow.

ah yes that'd be wonderful TYSM! how much would you like for them? ;O

All of it? I could probably get it to you by tomorrow and pricing I don't really care 200k I guess?

If you check my shop thread, you can see the items I have for sale now since I update it alot.

Last edited:
I'm able to sell you the following items for game bells: Resetti model, creepy clock, creepy bat stone, amazing painting if you can make an offer?

I'm very sorry to say this, but please stop with the early thread bumping! Rules state that if your thread thumping, it must have a 4 hour inactivity. If your trying, that's fine! (you don't always have to be on the top of the list, I always end up getting replied to within minutes!) And if your not, well now you know!

I'm very sorry to say this, but please stop with the early thread bumping! Rules state that if your thread thumping, it must have a 4 hour inactivity. If your trying, that's fine! (you don't always have to be on the top of the list, I always end up getting replied to within minutes!) And if your not, well now you know!

um... i didn't "thread bump" i simply replied to an offer from another member and nor were it my mission to get on the top of the list i was trying to make sure the thread didn't go down the gutter but since it seems to be so bothersome to others i may as well not bother. i don't see how bumping or even having my thread be on the listing is a bane to your life? a little petty don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back