• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Lookin' for friends to add :)

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey, guys!
I recently just made an account here :D
I am in desperate need for people to visit my town, and I really would like to visit other towns (besides the Dream Suite).

So, anyone is welcome to add me, and I'll add you back. Just let me know that you've added me and gimme your FC and name as well :3

Looking forward to meeting all of you~!

FC: 0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

Hey, guys!
I am in desperate need for people to visit my town, and I really would like to visit other towns (besides the Dream Suite).

So, anyone is welcome to add me, and I'll add you back. Just let me know that you've added me and gimme your FC and name as well :3

I'd love to add you ^w^
I wanna make as many friends as I can c:

Hey, guys!

I've just added you. My FC is 5086-5505-6714. Name is Knight / Valdimir

Hello I've been playing acnl for a few years but I am just picking it back up after having to buy a new DS. I'm still a beginner so my town is pretty basic and I've never visited any other towns so please add me and I will add you back FC: 3239-6742-8441

i'll add you! i've have the game for 3 years but i'm starting to get into it again, and my town is fairly old! my FC is 5000-3996-9175 and my name is tea!

Hey! Added your fc you seem really nice :) Happy to have a few visits from you and maybe one day I can visit your town :) Welcome to the bell tree forums!

Last edited:
Back