• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rock Troubles

LillyofVadness

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
I've got an issue with a rock in my town being in the exact wrong spot. It's one space away from my train tracks on one side and on the other it's one space away from my plaza. This wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact I'm trying to plant trees and bushes fond the edges of my plaza and the rock seems to be making the shoots and saplings wilt. Is there anything I can do about this? It's really annoying.

No. The only way is if you restarted again, but rocks are hit and miss.

It just seems like you're going to have to buckle down and rethink your landscaping on how to incorporate that rock because you won't be able to plant trees/bushes/bamboo right next to it.

I'm starting to realise that my map is not brilliant, but I really don't want to restart my game since I've got a lot in this town already, including dreamies and nice items. I guess I'm gonna have to rethink this one.

I hate rocks, I also hate that I have 7 rocks, could be worse though, I could have 10, which is maximum. But fortunately, none of them except one close to my town hall and another close to my campground, are too much of a hassle. I actually like the placement of the other 3. The last two ones would have made a huge problem, if they were one space to the right my path would be uneven.

Last edited:
Try to landscape that area to look like it's on purpose, like the rock is a seat lol. That's what I do when there's a rock in the way.

Unfortunately, every town you will get will have a rock around the plaza. I hate rocks, but I just count them as a tree.
You'll have to find a way to work around them. Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I think I've solved the issue now. By spending the last ten minutes drenching my plaza in path tiles. Woo.

Back