• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So who's your favorite villager?

Snake, Rodeo, and Renee for me! They all have such designs and while I normally dislike jocks, Snake is cute enough to make up for it.

Soleil! renee! bruce! henry! candi! dizzy! margie! tia! lyman! eleoise!

Bitty the Hippo. I was ecstatic when they brought her back as part of the Welcome Amiibo update!

Fang. I've always loved the wolves in the game and he's my favourite out of them.

When I first started playing, it was Lucky because I just find him to be adorable.

But after getting Cherry to move in, she's my new favourite. I love her sort of rocker-vibe and the fact her favourite coffee is a mocha, being what I drink, just seals it.

Peanut and Rodeo will always be close to my heart because they were in my first ever AC town (ACWW), and absolutely needed them in my current town. As far as design, I love most normal villagers. Also love Kabuki, that kranky batahd.

In the end, I almost always end up falling in love with villagers anyway <3

I would have to say that it was Pate the duck. I know that sounds like an odd choice, but she was in my first town, (Started in 2013) and she was SO sweet! I love her to bits. She would give me gifts all the time, I loved her house decor, and her peppy personality was the best! :D

Back