• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Kat's Temporary Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monosugoi

meme kween
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (37) +
shopbanner.jpg

Hi, I'm Kat! I just got back into AC:NL today along with The Bell Tree Forums, and I'd like to sell my art for some TBT. I mainly do semi-realistic digital art. Each piece takes me quite awhile unless you're looking for something more on the sketchier and unrefined side. (I also can't really draw dudes.)
You can find my art HERE. I'm looking for around 300 TBT for each piece, varying with detail, and around 150 TBT for something less detailed. My prices are flexible with IGB and specific furniture. I'd love to talk in PMS or we can chat on discord. I'm sorry I wasn't able to add examples directly because I couldn't figure out how to make them fit. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

EXAMPLES
tumblr_otooc8bKvE1tow5gmo1_540.png
tumblr_osav9eZ1LD1tow5gmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_oslzokpyCr1tow5gmo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I'm afraid i'm going to have to close up shop since I'm receiving so many. Thank you to people who messaged me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back