• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Resseting my game! Tier 1 and 2 Villagers for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Feedback
100% (46) +
Since I'm resseting, I thought I might as well sell off my villagers

The villagers I have are..

Marshal (100% Original) RESERVED
Punchy (100% Original) RESERVED
Fauna (Original, but her sofa is replaced with modern wood sofa) RESERVED
Lobo (100% Original)
Snake (100% Original)
Dierdre (Original apart from house)
Whitney (100% Original) RESERVED
Maple (Original, other than the fact shes wearing same shirt as faunas default)
Rosie (Original apart from house)

Make an offer on who you want!
Willing to trade a villager for anyone who can hold some of my stuff for me!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm practically new at the Bell Tree Forums, But can I take Whitney please? Been looking FOREVER! You can make an offer, no idea how much she is worth... Also, I'll be happy to hold some stuff for you, :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, er, how do you like? Probably the dumbest question ever.

Last edited:
You can have her for free if you are willing to hold my things for me?

Liking is done by clicking the thumbs upin the bottom left corner of the comment!

I will be happy too! (I can't click it for some reason, probably because I'm on a phone ;-;) Do I add you with FC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have her for free if you are willing to hold my things for me?

Liking is done by clicking the thumbs upin the bottom left corner of the comment!

Er, Looked up other posts... Said replying with a quote alerts you, so meh.

Yes please! I have 44 items, if you can keep all 44 items safe until I get a new town then she's yours, how long will you be online for? I'm gonna add your FC right now

I'm on as long as you want me to be. I'll open my town gate then you can just drop your things in my plaza (my town is pretty clean, don't worry)

Alright! Thanks, I'm coming over now, and when its all dropped off I'll cycle her out!

Alright, my gate is open! I never tested the villager cycle thing, will need to find out about that later.

How much for marshal? I can earn it if i dont have enough c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also im happy to hold on to some stuff for you if thats enough? If you dont trust me thats fine :)

Hmm, 35 TBT? Since he's no. 1 most popular?

That would also be 7M IGB (yw) ;3

can i have punchy? i have about 300,000 bells right now, so i can give you that.

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if you still needed someone to hold stuff for a villager? I'd love to have Fauna in my town again as I just started and she was one of my original villagers.

Ok! :) Can I take him now or are you busy? If you still need to get him in boxes thats fine take all the time you need. I suggest if you have one welcome amiibo card scan that a few times and say for the villager to move into your town until it says the villager you need to move out to do it is Marshal unless you have less than 10 villagers.

can i have punchy? i have about 300,000 bells right now, so i can give you that.

Sorry, Only looking for TBT right now. If you'd like, we can do an I.O.U, I'll give him to you and you can pay me back when ya have the TBT!

Sorry, Only looking for TBT right now. If you'd like, we can do an I.O.U, I'll give him to you and you can pay me back when ya have the TBT!

im new here, so can you explain what tbt is?

Hi! I was wondering if you still needed someone to hold stuff for a villager? I'd love to have Fauna in my town again as I just started and she was one of my original villagers.

Sure! But I dont need anyone to hold my stuff. Does 30 TBT sound ok to you?

I'm in the middle of a transaction so I only have about 5 TBT to use sadly, thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back