• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Resseting my game! Tier 1 and 2 Villagers for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im new here, so can you explain what tbt is?

They are the currency used on this forum. You make TBT simply by just making polls, posts, or commenting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the middle of a transaction so I only have about 5 TBT to use sadly, thank you though.

We can do an I.O.U? I can trust ya c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well vm me when your ready for me to swing by and grab him :3

Ok!

If you'd like to do an I.O.U that'd be fine! I just started up a temp art shop so hopefully I can make it soon.

They are the currency used on this forum. You make TBT simply by just making polls, posts, or commenting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so basically, i would need to post and comment? and how do i know how much tbt i have? sorry for asking all these questions, im such a noob

- - - Post Merge - - -

so basically, i would need to post and comment? and how do i know how much tbt i have? sorry for asking all these questions, im such a noob

Yes, that's the basic goal. You can also check your TBT by tapping/clicking "Currency" on the tiny menu on the bottom of the huge one (with the "Forum Home" Button) ((FYI, TBT are "Bells" in the forums)) You can also check your TBT next to your profile whenever you comment/post!
Hoped this helped btw!

Yes, that's the basic goal. You can also check your TBT by tapping/clicking "Currency" on the tiny menu on the bottom of the huge one (with the "Forum Home" Button) ((FYI, TBT are "Bells" in the forums)) You can also check your TBT next to your profile whenever you comment/post!
Hoped this helped btw!

so how much would i need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Earn TBT: Go to the forums page go to animal crossing new leaf or whatever it is since there are interesting topics there
you can get big amount of tbt depending on how many words you have so the longer and bigger? The richer.

The sidebar where your fc is says Bells: thatsyourTBT or click on Currency and it will show you how many you can also to give/donate tbt like with deals you go > currency > bells:7 > to: mobcoffee , change > change: D14LYN > Bells Amount To Give; 35 > message optional?: Thanks for the villager!

Btw those are just examples :) If you still dont understand ask me more questions.

Judging by the popularity, (this is a guess btw) He's at LEAST worth around 25-30 TBT

would you like 25 or 30? either is fine with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Earn TBT: Go to the forums page go to animal crossing new leaf or whatever it is since there are interesting topics there
you can get big amount of tbt depending on how many words you have so the longer and bigger? The richer.

The sidebar where your fc is says Bells: thatsyourTBT or click on Currency and it will show you how many you can also to give/donate tbt like with deals you go > currency > bells:7 > to: mobcoffee , change > change: D14LYN > Bells Amount To Give; 35 > message optional?: Thanks for the villager!

Btw those are just examples :) If you still dont understand ask me more questions.

thank you so much!!

After all these orders, I will be restarting! Sorry to anyone who didnt get a chance to comment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you're not online when villager is ready to leave, I will not be able to give that villager to you, as I'm wanting to reset ASAP, sorry!

Dylan when can I get Marshal? Also I can pay now :)

When he pings, I'm not doing it in order of who ordered first, im doing it in order of whichever villager pings to move first, sorry!

Be patient plz, Dylan is very busy trying to get all our orders in boxes so we can receive them. He wants to reset asap, and he'll tell you when. (Sorry for the rudeness!)

A second too late -.-

Last edited:
It's fine! I know the feeling of excitement to get a villager lol

Is this stil open? I would love to give TBT for Deirdre if possible. ^^

Omg, I think I actually burned my finger trying to get Ice cream. Everything feels hot and hurts whenever I use that finger ;-;

oH GOD I FORGOT I HAVE 10 VILLAGERS OH GOODNESS

i cant take punchy ;;--;; im sorry for being so stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back