Favorite Ice Cream Flavors?

i love ice cream! my favorite seasonal flavors are pumpkin pie ice cream in the fall, eggnog ice cream and peppermint stick ice cream at Christmas time.

the best single flavor i've ever had was a carmelized pear ice cram that was a special release from HagenDazs but i've only seen it in the store the one time...

my favorite regular flavors from the grocery include cherry garcia, chunky monkey, butter pecan, rum raisin, maple walnut, anything with coffee... harder to find flavors ive had that were good include yam, coconut, green tea, mamey, and guava...

salted caramel
rum n raisin
mint chocolate chip !

praline and cream omg !! winner

Last edited:
Mint chocolate chip, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry etc

I just really love ice cream _:)3」∠)_

Honestly just vanilla bean ice cream is my favorite, but it has to be the kind with the speckles of bean in it.

I also really love depending on my mood, Thrifty's Cotton Candy ice cream, mint chocolate chip(any brand), and Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato.

I'm not a big ice cream fan myself, but when I do "indulge" I either get Vanilla or Pistachio. They're the most un-sweet ice cream flavours I know. Sometimes I get Coffee Crumble since I love coffee, but more often than not, they don't taste like coffee at all so it's a disappointment.

I do prefer Fro-Yo over ice cream though. Especially when you put blueberry and cheesecake pieces in. OH GOD.

In no particular order.

Banana - especially when paired with vanilla wafers

Butter Pecan - straight up, always a win!

Cookies and Cream - the more cookies, the better!

Snickerdoodle! So good!
Pumpkin! Da best!
And I really like anything with hazelnuts in it!

Last edited:
I just love chocolate in general.
There is only one other flavor that stands out:
C B
H R
O O
C W
O N
L I
A E
T !
E