• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors?

My favorite and what I almost always get is cookies and cream, but I also love most chocolate flavors, salted caramel, and mocha.

...curse you, now I'm hungry

Definitely Cookie Dough, if we talk base flavour like vanilla or caramel.

Cookies and cream is my top choice. I also like butter pecan, strawberry cheesecake, anything with caramel. Any ice cream is good ice cream <':

My absolute favourite is Strawberry icecream! A strong second would be peppermint, especially peppermint with little chocolate chips. I love vanilla if I'm in the mood for lots of toppings (sweets or fruit). I also enjoy chocolate! But I prefer the icecream that is made up of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

My all-time favorite ice cream flavor is coffee, hands down! I also really like chocolate, and I'm not opposed to trying new things!

Chocolate, vanilla, or like anything with chocolate candy in it. I HATE chocolate chip though. There is something so nasty about it - the COLD chocolate chips are just so nasty to me lol

Truthfully, I only really like vanilla ice cream. I know I sound like a party pooper, but I do like to put M&Ms or broken up Kit-Kats in it.

i really like cookie dough bc... duh cookie dough :blush: but recently i've been really sensitive to sweet things, and most desserts and sweets (including ice cream) have started tasting overly sweet to me and i can't stand it... ;;; what's a girl to do?

Favourite base flavour: Chocolate
Favourite mixed dessert/cold rock/cold stone combo: Cake batter w/ cookie dough, brownie and oreo. It's sooo good!

mocha
vanilla
almond and fudge
matcha

im a very simple person when it comes to ice cream.

Vanilla, cookies and cream, bubblegum and cotton candy.

mint is probably my all time fave but i had banana not long ago and it was super yummty

Choco Mint Chip
Chocolate Marshmallow
Neapolitan

Been wanting to try Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Lets see. . .

-Chocolate
-Neopolitan
-Vanilla
-Fudge
-Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm sure i have more but i can't think of any at the moment xD

moose tracks and rocky road

my all time favorite is cake batter from coldstone

our coldstone closed tho so i get froyo from this local froyo place thats cake batter gelato

Back