• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading (Selling/Trading) Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (37) +
I have her in my town, really hoping to trade villagers, but i seriously doubt it's going to happen. I am new to the Bell Tree Forums and have no idea what is a tbt... She is also original haven't touched her. Not in boxes but I will tt until she does. My requested villagers if your happening to trade are: Fang, Whitney, Chief, and Apollo. Besides that, just give me a price, and I'll think about it. ;)

Last edited:
Hey! I'm not planning to buy Marina, but basically what TBT is the currency here. When you comment on a post or like make a thread and stuff like that, you get like a bit of TBT everytime. I think the rate of TBT to In Game Bells (IGB) is 1 = 200k. Marina would probably be like 30 - 40 tbt, depending on the buyer. Good luck on selling Marina :)

Thanks for the tip. Gonna be some patience if I'm ever gonna settle in the Bell Tree Forums.

Prefering TBT, since i have 41M IGB in my bank :3

does 30-35 TBT sound good? gotta get her in boxes. She's 100% original and hasnt been touched,

I apologize, im getting all my dreamie villagers set up. Waiting for my friend to come online to drop off whitney, then i have to get rid of sheldon and truffles, then, I have to get marina in boxes.... Is it ok if you can wait a bit? :3

I apologize, im getting all my dreamie villagers set up. Waiting for my friend to come online to drop off whitney, then i have to get rid of sheldon and truffles, then, I have to get marina in boxes.... Is it ok if you can wait a bit? :3

Ok no problem! Just PM me please :)

Marina moved away while TT'ing, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back