• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

❤ N64's Art Shop ❤ (Closed)

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Feedback
100% (204) +
This shop is closed until further notice. The next forseeing time that it will be open is during my Winter break, starting mid-December. Although it is possible that I could work on requests during college, it just depends on what my workload is.

Thank you all for your requests, and I will see you again soon! :blush:

Info:
-This is a Pay-What-You-Want shop. I only accept TBT.
-All drawings will be done in Colors 3D.
-I do not draw realistically in Colors 3D. All drawing will either be cartoon or chibi.
-I can do a background on a drawing, as long as it's not complicated. Complicated backgrounds can take me at least an hour and sometimes more, so try to refrain from those if you want the drawing done quickly.
-I plan on getting at least one drawing done each day.
-If I'm having a lazy day I may get about 2-3 drawings done.
-I will post a notification here if I am not available for a period of time.

Rules:
- I am open to art trades. Show me some examples of your own work and if I'm interested I will contact you via VM/PM.
-You can pay the TBT before or after, but I'd prefer if you paid before.
-This shop runs on a first come, first serve basis.
-Please make only one request at a time.
-Please provide an image example of what you want drawn, with added details if needed. I cannot work well with worded examples unless they're really wordy.
- If the clothing that your request is wearing is detailed, please put a more detailed image reference with your request. I've been having issues determine what an outfit should look like from a screenshot so all the help I can get would be appreciated!
-I gladly accept constructive criticism.
-If I can't draw your request for whatever reason, or if I am unable to finish your request, I will refund your TBT if you've already paid it.

Form:
HTML:
[B]Username:[/B] 
[B]Request:[/B] 
[B]References:[/B] 
[B]Clothing Reference:[/B]
[B]Specific Pose/Expression?[/B] 
[B]Background (if any):[/B] 
[B]Offer in TBT:[/B]

Here are some examples of my art.

This shop is OPEN/CLOSED
Reason: Busy with College

Slots:
1. Flare
2. Issi

Last edited:
Username: pinkcotton
Request: Just a chibi of my mayor!
References: (x)
Specific Pose/Expression? Just a smile ^-^
Background: A pink one of course lmao
Offer in TBT: Is 50 enough?

Perfect! I'll add you and start working on it tomorrow ^o^

Username: Issi
Request: Mayor Jesus (My BFFs mayor, dont write that though just Mayor Jesus)
References:
IMG_0943.jpg
IMG_0940.jpg
[IMG_0945.jpg
Clothing and apperence: Black hair and blue eyes. Rainbow Feather in hair. Holding Gold Rose in Mouth. Custom Long Sleeve Shirt (see references). Shirt is black with gray middle, has gold/yellow strap holding sword which can be seen across back. Sword has black blade and black handle. Small gold/yellow triforce on each shoulder. Has white string with a piece of a broken heart container (blue and red on edges) as necklace. Has black demin pants (look up on moridb if needed) and black shoes.
Specific Pose/Expression? It's in the pic
Background: Something like the other two you did for me, make it pretty :3
Offer in TBT: Is 35 okay? I think it's sorta low but I'm trying to save up.

Last edited:
Your request is done! Well it was actually finished way earlier today but that's okay I'm not sure if you want any writing at the top since there's extra room, but here's what I have! I hope you like it ;w;
bvI3g0O.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, she's still taking requests yall. :eek:

*Is hoping you remember my request*

I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been really frustrated for the last day or so. I'm still working on your request, don't worry. Hopefully I'll have it done tonight.

Username: allainah
Request: a chibi , like the style you did for pinkcotton! it looks adorb
References: here
Specific Pose/Expression? the first pic in my album where her eyes are closed & she's blushing c:
Background (if any): a very soft pink color
Offer in TBT: 50 tbt?

b.t.w sometimes it's hard for ppl to see the color of her dress so the top is white with dark red details, skirt part is a very light pinky peach color.

Username: allainah
Request: a chibi , like the style you did for pinkcotton! it looks adorb
References: here
Specific Pose/Expression? the first pic in my album where her eyes are closed & she's blushing c:
Background (if any): a very soft pink color
Offer in TBT: 50 tbt?

b.t.w sometimes it's hard for ppl to see the color of her dress so the top is white with dark red details, skirt part is a very light pinky peach color.

Sounds good! I'll probably start working on it tomorrow ^o^

Back