❤ N64's Art Shop ❤ (Closed)

Username: Linksonic1
Request: May mayor :3
References: Mayor.jpg
Specific Pose/Expression? Idk just happy Cx
Background (if any): Something dark that makes it look like night?
Offer in TBT: 30?

Flare has requested a redesign of his alolan Marowak avatar for 50 tbt :lemon:

Username: EvieEvening23
Request: Altaria flying in the sky
References: Here
Specific Pose/Expression? Happy while flying
Background (if any): Here
Offer in TBT: 35

Username: EvieEvening23
Request: Altaria flying in the sky
References: Here
Specific Pose/Expression? Happy while flying
Background (if any): Here
Offer in TBT: 35

Oh man I'm startin to pick up some business now! Yes, I will absolutely draw Altaria for ya. He's one of my fav Pokemon:)

And you were my 64th reply so I kinda fangirled for a minute there lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am temporarily closing the shop while I get requests done.

I finished amye.miller's request!
ZNR1fgy.jpg
Oh man, this drawing was a real toughie! I had to restart it because I was displeased with the old drawing's progress. This is actually one of my first attempts at making a semi-full-body artwork of a humanoid character. Working from the one chibi reference was a bit difficult but I think I managed to pull it off anyways.

I really hope you like it! If you want/need anything changed just lmk and I'll see what I can do. ^o^

Last edited:
I finished amye.miller's request!
ZNR1fgy.jpg
Oh man, this drawing was a real toughie! I had to restart it because I was displeased with the old drawing's progress. This is actually one of my first attempts at making a semi-full-body artwork of a humanoid character. Working from the one chibi reference was a bit difficult but I think I managed to pull it off anyways.

I really hope you like it! If you want/need anything changed just lmk and I'll see what I can do. ^o^

I'm sorry you had to restart and that it gave you quite a bit of trouble. :/ It looks really great though and I'm really happy with how it turned out. ^_^ I just sent the payment with a little tip for all your hard work. Thank you so much! ^_^

I'm sorry you had to restart and that it gave you quite a bit of trouble. :/ It looks really great though and I'm really happy with how it turned out. ^_^ I just sent the payment with a little tip for all your hard work. Thank you so much! ^_^

Well thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

K I'm kinda on a roll here, I just finished Issi's art commission!
Kitty.jpg

I love how this one turned out! I also had a lot of fun drawing her since I love to draw animals and stuff ^o^

Username: Linksonic1
Request: May mayor :3
References:
Specific Pose/Expression? Idk just happy Cx
Background (if any): Something dark that makes it look like night?
Offer in TBT: 30?
Another commission finished! Mayor Melvin for Linksonic1:
MgEaGld.jpg

I think it turned out really well, especially the attention I paid to detail on the denim jacket and the overall form. I'm finding that my style is slowly improving, which is exactly what I expected out of doing commissions! I'm impressed with my progress! I hope ya like it ^o^ If you want/need anything changed just lmk~

Btw, I was wondering if you could edit one of the drawings you did in the past for me? If it isn't too much trouble, idm paying tbt ^-^

Sure! What do you need done?

Actually, nevermind I could just request another drawing of her xD

First though can you draw this girl?

Make her hold a cookie (light yellow sugar cookie type cookie) and maybe have also hold a big ruby heart gem in one hand? Idk XD she should look sorta blank too, but happy? Her hair is sorta medium/shortish wavy curly.

Last edited:
Actually, nevermind I could just request another drawing of her xD

First though can you draw this girl?

Make her hold a cookie (light yellow sugar cookie type cookie) and maybe have also hold a big ruby heart gem in one hand? Idk XD she should look sorta blank too, but happy? Her hair is sorta medium/shortish wavy curly.

I think I can do that. What's your offer in TBT?

Also since there are two requests ahead of you, if you happen to gather any more references and add them to your post I would really appreciate that.

Back