• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I restart my town?

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Ok, so, I was thinking about restarting my (perfect) town, but I need some imput first.

I have MANY, MANNNYYYY Items I would like someone to hold (I'd be willing to pay)
This includes Golden and silver tools, A couple of sets, and other various items. I also wanna sell off all of my villagers, which are mostly tier 1 and 2, and try to find someone who has who I'm looking for.

I just cant decide, I need imput.. :(

(Also I wanna try to reduce the amount of Time Travel to only a couple of hours at most, and also maybe to cycle out villagers)

What makes you want to restart your town if you think your town is perfect? What are the pros and cons of you resetting? Are there permanent things that you want to change and can't?

Things I wanna change but can't:
Town Map
Villager house placements (I'm not gonna do a 16 villager cycle, I'm not patient enough)
Coffee shop placement

Cons:
I will need to try to get back all my dreamies
I will need to get back all the white roses for my path
It will take a wee while to get my town back how I have it now

Pros:
I can sell my town to Tom Nook, and make a profit
I can sell some things that I dont really need in my next town
The plaza tree wont guilt trip me for TTing, because I wont do it NEARLY AS MUCH, like I said (It's an OCD thing, I hate it sm)
I can reset where the villagers decide to live

Opinions?

Things I wanna change but can't:
Town Map
Villager house placements (I'm not gonna do a 16 villager cycle, I'm not patient enough)
Coffee shop placement

Cons:
I will need to try to get back all my dreamies
I will need to get back all the white roses for my path
It will take a wee while to get my town back how I have it now

Pros:
I can sell my town to Tom Nook, and make a profit
I can sell some things that I dont really need in my next town
The plaza tree wont guilt trip me for TTing, because I wont do it NEARLY AS MUCH, like I said (It's an OCD thing, I hate it sm)
I can reset where the villagers decide to live

Opinions?

Having a bad map is super irratating, I get that.
And the tree, I tted to get a villager out of where I was going to put a pwp and another random moved in right after, so I had to tt him out too.
Now my tree's waaay bigger than it should be and makes me feel guilty.
I think I would re-create the town, if you don't seel your catalog, you can almost everything back, including villagers from here.

Back