• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Frustrated because I have no Spotpasses...

I get mine from Game in England. I try to pop past once a week to collect tags for all my games, even older ones.

I just got back from vacation and I thought for sure I would get a few spotpasses in the busy airports, but I didn't even get one! Sad. I live in the middle of nowhere so it's no surprise I don't get any here! That is one badge I doubt I'll ever get.

With my old town, I would streetpass so many people if I had my DS on while I walked around my college campus. I restarted my town though, and I haven't gotten any streetpasses yet because I finished up at my college. But the next time I go to a campus or a beach I'll probably take it just in case. I don't go many places.

I live in the middle of nowhere so since release day I have a great number of 3. I doubt I'll get anymore.

Yeah, I agree. I've played this game since launch, and I've only streetpassed like three times. I've taken my 3Ds so many places, but apparently I'm the only person who has one. I wish I could go to Japan. I've heard Streetpass is super easy to get over there.

Maybe hang out at the airport? or tourist attraction near you?

If you have a second copy and a second ds , you can get spotpass from yourself. Though it's fun and surprising to get it from random people. I seldom get any though.

This is what I might end up doing. It seems like not many people play DSs in my city so there's not so much I can do.

I got two streetpasses while playing at college one day. That's it and that was two years ago.

I know right! The Happy Home Showcase is empty for me and I've played for about half a year and take my 3ds everywhere I go. I really wish more people played animal crossing in my area.

Last year I went to this anime meet up and got a few people from there. Try something like that o:

I forgot to mention that I'm not even getting Streetpass from going in a Gamestop anymore. I did in the past...

Back