Buying Villager Pictures and Pilot Goggles. Offering TBT or IGB

I have all possible pictures from amiibo cards. Are there pictures that you want most?

I've currently got the Link wig and outfit, New hero wig and Zelda dress.

And I can scan in Ganon and Callie's stuff.

Were you just looking for villager photos, or NPCs too?

I can give you any rv items for 3 tbt each, catalog orderables for free, and picturse for 3? c:
Are you looking to get them all or just a few items priority right now?

Last edited:
I can give you any rv items for 3 tbt each, catalog orderables for 1, and picturse for 3? c:
Are you looking to get them all or just a few items priority right now?

I'm looking to get them all but I don't think I'll be able to afford them all lol

I'm looking to get them all but I don't think I'll be able to afford them all lol

ooh okay! well the items would be 228 tbt (i changed orderables from 1 to free bc i can just easily reorder them again anyway) and the pics 33 (can lower that to 30 to make it even lol) the total would be 258 and you have 553 right now! c:

let me know if your interested or just want to buy only a few items from your lists, and if none thats ok!

Last edited:
ooh okay! well the items would be 228 tbt (i changed orderables from 1 to free bc i can just easily reorder them again anyway) and the pics 33 (can lower that to 30 to make it even lol) the total would be 258 and you have 553 right now! c:

let me know if your interested or just want to buy only a few items from your lists, and if none thats ok!

Oh, okay! That's fine c: Just let me know when you'd want to trade, are you okay with dropping them off?

Oh, okay! That's fine c: Just let me know when you'd want to trade, are you okay with dropping them off?

yes i prefer to drop off anyway c: I'll vm you when i have all the items together ^^

I got the pics of Kiki, Blaire, Deirdre, Eugene, Bangles

and for non-villagers I have Liela, Jingle, Tom Nook, Phyllis, Digby, DJ KK and Sable.

I will trade for 1 other pic each or 3TBTeach

Back