• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Fossils

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinteryGarnet

Bells
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Feedback
100% (21) +
1 TBT per fossil :)

Pachy Tail x2
Ptera Left Wing x2
Apato Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Mammoth Torso
Dimetrodon Torso

Last edited:
I just updated the list with 8 more fossils, if nobody's interested I'll probably just close this thread :3

Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment. I'll be available my evening tonight (GMT+8) and possibly tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment. I'll be available my evening tonight (GMT+8) and possibly tomorrow morning.

I'm on now, but since you're in Australia you're probably not. Just message me next time you're on since I'm usually available :)

I think timezones are really gonna make this trade difficult since you were on at like 6 am my time according to when you sent the vm XP

I just restarted my town could I buy them all from you? ( i dont want the duplicates of the ones you have more than one of tho!)

I just restarted my town could I buy them all from you? ( i dont want the duplicates of the ones you have more than one of tho!)

oh sure! I have to update my list since I have I think 12 new ones, but yeah you can have whatever you'd like!

I'm awake and be online shortly, it now is a good time

Now is perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill take those aswell! I just need one of each of the ones that you have! :) Let me know!

Yup! Just one of each is 22 if I counted correctly, but I'll say 22 fossils for 15 bells since you're buying so many :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, the gate is open for both of you. If you prefer delivery though, I can do that as well. The town is Ofriorty :D
Knight, your coprolite is the single fossil to the left, and all of Pierced's fossils are to the right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back