• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I get Agnes or Hazel (Uchi)??

Agnes vs Hazel?

• Agnes

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Hazel

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Other Uchi

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

MarisaMatsu

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I have Agnes right now but I don't know if I should switch her out for Hazel;; who do you think is better? Or maybe you think another uchi is better?

Shari is a suuuper cute Uchi (my personal favorite). So is Mira. So is Muffy.

I have Plucky as my Uchi right now and just don't like her that well. I used to have Fuchsia and want to get her back.

Agnes! I've always had a soft spot for the pig villagers (well, some of them) and I don't find Hazel's design appealing :x If you decide to go with a different uchi, I recommend Fuchsia or Deirdre.

Agnes! :)

She's really great to have, Imm considering getting her once more in my Town. :eek:

As for other recommendations, I would suggest Mira, Plucky, Muffy, and Phoebe. :)

Last edited:
I recommending looking at what you have before making a switch:

Do you like Agnes in your town? I mean, Uchi's all have the same dialogue anyways.
Do you like where her house is placed?
Does she fit into your theme well?

Don't just change for change's sake or popularity. Think of a good reason why!

Disclaimer: I quite like Agnes. ._.

Agnes is one of the cutest Uchis.

Enjoy her - but if she ever accidentally moves out Hazel is a favorite of mine for sure!

I recommending looking at what you have before making a switch:

Do you like Agnes in your town? I mean, Uchi's all have the same dialogue anyways.
Do you like where her house is placed?
Does she fit into your theme well?

Don't just change for change's sake or popularity. Think of a good reason why!

Disclaimer: I quite like Agnes. ._.

I don't really have a theme, I'm just trying to fill my town with as much variety and quirk (?) as possible! The only reason why I'm thinking of switching is because I can't really find a "fun spot" in Agnes's design. For example, Hazel has a unibrow, Kabuki has all those stripes, Pekoe looks like she's wearing eyeliner, Rod is as small as a flower, etc. I do like where her house is but I don't mind where houses are

Last edited:
Mira would fit the bill! She's very unique and super sweet. Hoping to get her back myself after that stupid 16-villager cycle.

rc2xPkA - Imgur.jpg
I have and like both of 'em but if I had to choose I'd pick Hazel because I can think of a lot of times when she made me laugh and because she's so weird looking.Another uchi that I used to have and really liked was Frita.Any villager that looks like food is ok with me.

I don't really have a theme, I'm just trying to fill my town with as much variety and quirk (?) as possible! The only reason why I'm thinking of switching is because I can't really find a "fun spot" in Agnes's design. For example, Hazel has a unibrow, Kabuki has all those stripes, Pekoe looks like she's wearing eyeliner, Rod is as small as a flower, etc. I do like where her house is but I don't mind where houses are

Ah, so one aspect of your town is the quirky details of you villagers, and that Hazel has something with the Unibrow that fits with that. I can see why Agnes might be tricky here - she has kind of a "safe" design in comparison. That's okay, though - your answer probably points to Hazel being the one you want now.

I'm seeing a lot of Shari love here. I don't get all the love and hate around Shari. It's weird...

I'd prefer Agnes over Hazel tbh.

Voted for Hazel. She's not that bad as some people say or think. I had her a few times in my past
towns and she's really a nice villager.

Back