-

Ahh your art is super pretty. <3

Also kageyams is precious <3 Have you drawn any Haikyuu? (This is not a request just genuinely curious aha)

Last edited:
Ahh your art is super pretty. <3

Also kageyams is precious <3 Have you drawn any Haikyuu? (This is not a request just genuinely curious aha)

Thank you for the kind words!
And yes kageyama is a good and pure boi. *^*
I've drawn hq!! before, but that was over a year ago~

Wowee your art is incredible !! ❤️ I'm keeping an eye on your art shop, I'd love to commission you whenever you open up again, your stuff is soso cute !! ;o;

Wowee your art is incredible !! ❤️ I'm keeping an eye on your art shop, I'd love to commission you whenever you open up again, your stuff is soso cute !! ;o;

aaa thank you! I hope to open my shop again sometime soon but I'll have to finish up my commissions and study for exams first. _:)3」∠)_

Would you consider sharing your Haikyuu drawing here? :):)

haha it's quite old so the style is much different from what I do now. :p
I did post it on my animanga tumblr so you can check out my art tag here: boop
swageyama tobiyolo.... omg...... incredible

yooo your old stuff is great too, why did you stop posting art there if you dont mind me asking??
(also sorry for jumping into your conversation, if someone brings up haikyuu i cant help myself haha o//o)

swageyama tobiyolo.... omg...... incredible

yooo your old stuff is great too, why did you stop posting art there if you dont mind me asking??
(also sorry for jumping into your conversation, if someone brings up haikyuu i cant help myself haha o//o)

ikr I had an epiphany at that time.... swageyama tobiyolo is fresh

Thank you! I stopped posting art as I didn't set time aside for digital art, so most of my drawings ended up as doodles on scrap pieces of paper. I was too lazy to scan them and upload, hence why I posted art rather sparingly on tumblr. :)

(dw about it haha c: )

Last edited:
haha it's quite old so the style is much different from what I do now. :p
I did post it on my animanga tumblr so you can check out my art tag here: boop

Lmao if I still used tumblr I would've reblogged swageyama definitely do not want to miss out on that all that sweg. Nice to see fellow Haikyuu fans haha ; v;

Back