• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi! Returning Member

Ivaena

Bells
Hi! I'm Kat or Ivaena! Either is fine. I used to be quite active on here but ended up selling my DS but I finally have access to the game again! I know it's against forum rules to have more than one account per person but I can't find any trace of old emails from Bell Tree, ;; Anyways I hope to find my way up the ladder again since I have to start fresh in my town. It's nice to be back!

I lied. I found my account by searching around the forums. If any administrators could deactivate Ivaena that would be amazing! But I am back :)

haha welcome back!! glad you found your old account- you get to keep your seniority :)
by the way! did you draw your avatar yourself? it's so cute! you definitely have a lot of skills! :blush:

Back