How many characters do you have in your town?

how many characters do you have?

• Total voters
Three. But I only play as my mayor. The other two are only there so I could have more rooms to decorate. And their houses make my town look less empty.

Three. But I only play as my mayor. The other two are only there so I could have more rooms to decorate. And their houses make my town look less empty.

That's the exact reason I'm planning on having four characters as well; there really aren't enough buildings otherwise to create the sense of a real town. Moving some of the Main Street shops back into the village would help with that.

3 on both. I always leave one spot just in case I need to plot reset.
I wanted to make a 4th in my second town since I don't plot reset there anymore, but I'm not sure if I still have space.

2 on Sundance, though I'm planing to create a 3rd soon.
3 in Hanghzou, and I try to balance playing with all of them, but it's hard~

considering a third but I have no where near enough furniture, so I should just stick with upgrading my second characters pathetic house lol

I know I should limit my characters to 3, but every one of my towns has 4. (RIP, plot resetting at this point)
It's just that each of my towns has a theme, and each of the themes needs all 4 characters to reach its full potential and also to have enough pattern slots.

I've got 3 in my town. Not any particular reason for that number. I may create a fourth in the future if I have an idea for the character or feel the need for more rooms to design. Right now I'm completely re-designing the rooms that I already had and finishing all the room expansions since I fairly recently came back to ACNL after a long hiatus. I wasn't happy with the way I left my town. So I have plenty to do to keep me busy for a long while without adding another character.

2! i was going to have a third (and might maybe make a third someday), but after planning out my town, i didn't really leave room... there is a place i can always demolish if i want to make my 3rd character house there, but for now i'm chill with just my two characters :)

3. My main character, a character I mostly use to store paths and, well, my younger brother's character.

Back