How many characters do you have in your town?

how many characters do you have?

• Total voters
I know I should limit my characters to 3, but every one of my towns has 4. (RIP, plot resetting at this point)
It's just that each of my towns has a theme, and each of the themes needs all 4 characters to reach its full potential and also to have enough pattern slots.

Ugh I feel ya. My main town, which is a natural town and the landscaping is complete btw, has four characters. I've wanted to change one of my villagers for the longest time but I'm too scared to even with the pattern rule because I have way too many flowers, clovers, and ground to cover. I wish I held off on that last character a little longer.

I currently have three, but I'm going to have Wisp kick Midge out of my designated house plot for a fourth character soon, haha.

In my main town I only have two. Before I reset, that town also only had two characters. I just never really get into my second character. I decorate the one room in their house (I only upgrade it once, no extra rooms though and I don't modify the outside) with a matching set and I try to give them nice clothes but that's about it. I only have him (my second character) to lay out paths and store more items! If the next animal crossing gives unlimited item space and lots of room for QR codes I don't think I'd ever make a second character.

Two. I was reserving space for a third one today since I really wanted a third, but in the end I decided I didn't want a house placed there so I turned it into a small garden-like area. :') Space is super scarce in my town so for the past couple of days I've been trying to make more room.

I have just one. I'm too busy/lazy to build up 4 houses. I tried to have two once, and I booted the second character in a few days.

I have 3. One being my mayor (obviously), one being the gardener (her name is Ivy), and the other is a boy just because I thought my town needed one lol

Back