• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many characters do you have in your town?

how many characters do you have?

• Total voters
Three. But I only play as my mayor. The other two are only there so I could have more rooms to decorate. And their houses make my town look less empty.

3 in both. I'm planning to put a 4th in my second town once I have the whole villager house thing figured out.

Three. But I only play as my mayor. The other two are only there so I could have more rooms to decorate. And their houses make my town look less empty.

That's the exact reason I'm planning on having four characters as well; there really aren't enough buildings otherwise to create the sense of a real town. Moving some of the Main Street shops back into the village would help with that.

3 on both. I always leave one spot just in case I need to plot reset.
I wanted to make a 4th in my second town since I don't plot reset there anymore, but I'm not sure if I still have space.

2 on Sundance, though I'm planing to create a 3rd soon.
3 in Hanghzou, and I try to balance playing with all of them, but it's hard~

considering a third but I have no where near enough furniture, so I should just stick with upgrading my second characters pathetic house lol

I know I should limit my characters to 3, but every one of my towns has 4. (RIP, plot resetting at this point)
It's just that each of my towns has a theme, and each of the themes needs all 4 characters to reach its full potential and also to have enough pattern slots.

I honestly only have 1. Never had a desire to make another.

I've got 3 in my town. Not any particular reason for that number. I may create a fourth in the future if I have an idea for the character or feel the need for more rooms to design. Right now I'm completely re-designing the rooms that I already had and finishing all the room expansions since I fairly recently came back to ACNL after a long hiatus. I wasn't happy with the way I left my town. So I have plenty to do to keep me busy for a long while without adding another character.

2! i was going to have a third (and might maybe make a third someday), but after planning out my town, i didn't really leave room... there is a place i can always demolish if i want to make my 3rd character house there, but for now i'm chill with just my two characters :)

3. My main character, a character I mostly use to store paths and, well, my younger brother's character.

Back