• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking For Gardening Supplies

Aazia

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pavé
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (21) +
I'm looking to find some gardening supplies in order to fix up my town :3

I prefer to pay in tbt but I can do igb if that's what you would rather :)

Purple Roses (20x)
Pink Roses (20x)
Purple Tulips (20x)
Pink Tulips (20x)
Black Roses (10x)

I'll give you all of them for free, but you must answer this. Why do you want them, what makes you deserve these hybrids over anyone else?

I'll give you all of them for free, but you must answer this. Why do you want them, what makes you deserve these hybrids over anyone else?

I want to make my town beautiful, I know most people on here even people who have just made their town have perfect town and then theres me I dont have none of that and I talk to a lot of new people and guide them and hang out with them and I think that is a nice thing to do. I have been going through hard times rn irl I have been really sick and I was nearly put into hospital and it is a blessing that I'm getting better and I would be so grateful if you gave them to me.

I want to make my town beautiful, I know most people on here even people who have just made their town have perfect town and then theres me I dont have none of that and I talk to a lot of new people and guide them and hang out with them and I think that is a nice thing to do. I have been going through hard times rn irl I have been really sick and I was nearly put into hospital and it is a blessing that I'm getting better and I would be so grateful if you gave them to me.

Umm.... I'll accept that answer. Please add 1521-7498-2114 I've recently been using another 3DS so ignore the one on my profile for now. I'll VM you when my gates are open.

Back