Not open for further replies.

2004gus

Furry
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey everyone I'm looking for a specific Pok?mon design for my town flag and that Pok?mon is Magmar and if you're good at making designs you should help me out because whoever makes me one will get 100,000 bells so if you're up to the challenge reply to this thread and if you're done with the design just tell me when and I'll go in your town and pick it up at the able sisters and pay you thx

if you are criticizing my thread just because your lonely af and nobody loves you and you decided it was a great idea to correct people's threads because you want to feel better than kill yourself

- - - Post Merge - - -

So either make a deal with me or get out of this thread

if you are criticizing my thread just because your lonely af and nobody loves you and you decided it was a great idea to correct people's threads because you want to feel better than kill yourself

- - - Post Merge - - -

No reason to be hostile what so ever, he wasn't criticizing you he was simply trying to help you out because you seem new to the community. Please be respectful of others, this is not the correct behavior to get anything you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was way more out of line than he was, please respect others

Well he was correcting me over the tiniest reason it's one thing if my bells charged are to low but that really

- - - Post Merge - - -

If everyone is to much of a snowflake you might as well leave because I hate whiners and I also hate people who hate furries

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just wanted to have a nice deal and meet new business partners but it's more turning like a daycare full of annoying kids I

Well he was correcting me over the tiniest reason it's one thing if my bells charged are to low but that really

You say it's for the "tiniest" of things, but yet you over react with going as far as telling them "you decided it was a great idea to correct people's threads because you want to feel better than kill yourself". That's just completely wrong, they meant zero harm to you. This community is strongly against people acting toxic, and we will not stand for it. I'm not saying that you're a crude person, but please do not abuse anyone in such a way or be that disrespectful towards others.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If everyone is to much of a snowflake you might as well leave because I hate whiners and I also hate people who hate furries

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just wanted to have a nice deal and meet new business partners but it's more turning like a daycare full of annoying kids I

I'm 18 lmfao, I'm not a little kid. And I'm not whining I just know how to be a decent human being. Don't bully others for no reason.

I agree with your statement but I'm trying to tell you to leave if your to much of a milenial

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well don't be whiny baby's just because you cant handle a joke

Hi guys, locking this thread since it was getting out of hand.

Adonis-Sun was correct, pattern request threads belongs in Able Sisters section. However, in the future, instead of telling people that they may have posted in wrong place, just simply report the thread so the staff can move it to the correct section :)

2004gus, telling other members to kill themselves over a simple suggestion is rude, and in no way acceptable. Please be more respectful and thoughtful with your posts.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back