• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone willing to let me visit their town for fruit?

caitybuck35

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I had to restart my town on New Leaf and sadly as back to square one. :( I currently have pears if anyone needs any and I would be grateful if someone would allow me to visit their town and get some fruit and start a friendship. Thanks!

Hello there! I need friends too lol. Sorry to hear you are back to square one but the good news is, my town is only a couple days old due to me restarting after being in the hospital. My town has peaches right now. Would you like to visit each other and such? :) not sure how long I can play because I am tired but I'm up for a bit!

I have all the fruits in my town (in baskets of 3, oranges in 9) at town square because I'm selling lots of it. But since you just started, I can let you take what you want(fruitwise, flower theft and murder punishable by 10 seconds in jail)for free ^^

Of course my normal fruit is oranges I also have perfect orange trees so that should get you more money if you sell it :)

Back